𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚*:・゚
chapter thirty-six !
(takes place during 2x14 'Blame It on the Alcohol')
*:・゚*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧chapter thirty-six !(takes place during 2x14 'Blame It on the Alcohol')*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚*:・゚

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY STARTING YOUR HOMEWORK ALREADY?"

Luna perked her head up from where it had been staring down at her Algebra homework. The look in her eyes mirrored a deer caught in headlights, she sent a sheepish smile towards her younger friend.

"Maybe." Luna responded, before sighing loudly at Lia's incredulous expression. "Listen, I know the answer to most of these equations, anyway. So, if I just start it now, I won't have as much to do when I get home."

A smirk was evident on the Abrams girl's face as she took in Luna's words. "Okay, smarty pants." She teased, causing Luna to roll her eyes. "No need to make us lower intelligence people feel bad."

"Shut up, Lia." Luna laughed.

From over Amelia's shoulder, the Moretti girl caught a glance of Noah Puckerman. He was walking towards the two of them, with a shit-eating grin on his face as she took his phone away from his ear and hung it up.

Luna indicated to him with her head, smirking slightly. "Oh, wow. Speaking of lower intelligence lifeforms. . ." She joked as Amelia clocked the Puckerman boy walking towards them both.

The two girls fell into giggles as Puck finally came to a stop beside them, the grin from before still evident, but tinged with slight confusion at their laughing.

"Ladies. . ." He greeted them, quirking an eyebrow. "Something funny?"

Biting her lip to suppress more laughs, Luna merely shook her head. "Nah, nothing, buddy."

"Just talking about how handsome you are." Amelia cooed at him, pinching his cheek, causing Luna to laugh once more. 

Swatting her hand away, Puck narrowed his eyes in suspicion. "You know, usually I'd annoy the truth out of you, but I don't care too much about that right now." He told them. "Your man Puckerman over here just managed to convince Berry to throw a party at her place tonight."

Both girls raised their eyebrows in surprise.

"Seriously?" Luna wondered, and Puck nodded proudly. "How'd you swing that?"