𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

chapter twenty nine !
(takes place during 2x07 'The Substitute')

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

TO SAY THAT THE WEEK WAS OFF TO A BAD START WOULD be a major understatement, in Luna's opinion.

First off, Sue Sylvester was now acting Principal of William Mckinley High School, due to Principal Figgins being sick. Luna had wanted to ram her head against a wall when she'd found this out, as she was almost positive that the glee club would now be a goner with her in charge.

Secondly, Mr Schue had gotten sick and had to be sent home from school, resulting in the New Directions being director-less for the foreseeable. Two weeks before Sectionals, no less!

And thirdly, Rachel had, of course, taken it upon herself to be their teacher's replacement. The Italian girl recalled the glee practice the day before, and how Rachel's arrogance had resulted in Santana almost attacking her. Luna bit back a smile as she remembered how it took multiple members of the glee club to restrain the Latina.

Luna was broken out of her memory by Kurt's voice, as he stood in between herself and Mercedes in the lunch line.

"I'm shaking, and it's either from low blood sugar or rage." The Hummel boy told his two best girls. "I knew it was only a matter of time before Rachel tried to take over the Glee Club."

Luna nodded in agreement. "Yeah," She murmured as she picked up a piece of the cafeteria pizza, placing it on her tray. "I could practically see the wheels turning in her head as soon as Mr Schuester told us he was sick."

Mercedes nodded briefly, before shrugging her shoulders nonchalantly. "We'll forget all about it tonight at bowling." She tried to reassure Kurt.

Luna smiled slightly at Mercedes' words. "Yeah, you guys can pretend that all the pins have Rachel's face on them."

Mercedes chuckled at the Moretti girl's evil smirk as she spoke, shaking her head goodnaturedly. Kurt on the other hand, looked over at the Jones girl with a slightly guilty expression.

"I can't." He told her. "Blaine asked me to hang out." He explained to Mercedes.

The dark-skinned girl glared at the boy beside her. "I've been looking forward to it all week." She complained, and Luna winced at her dejected expression.