𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

chapter twenty eight !
(takes place during 2x05 'The Rocky Horror Glee Show')

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

THE LAST WEEK OF OCTOBER CAME AROUND A LOT QUICKER THAN LUNA HAD BEEN EXPECTING. She knew that her junior year of high school was bound to fly in, as many of the adults in her life would tell her, but she found herself frowning at the thought of Halloween being only at the end of the week they were currently on.

As she stood in the kitchen of the Fabray household, Luna buttered the single piece of toast that she had made for herself before her and Quinn had to leave for school. She was so deep in thought about the holiday at the weekend that she didn't hear her blonde friend come to stand beside her at the counter.

"Hey," Quinn greeted, and Luna let out a loud gasp of surprise. Quinn smirked at the fright her Italian friend got. "Oh, sorry. You just looked so deep in thought I wanted to make sure you were all good."

Luna, who had placed her hand on her heart as she jumped in fright at Quinn, nodded at her friend. "Yeah, I'm good." The Moretti girl assured. "Can you believe that October's almost over? I feel like this year is just going way too fast for my liking. We're gonna graduate before we know it."

Once Luna stopped rambling, Quinn shot her a weird look. "Are you sure you're good?" The blonde double checked. "You're being more dramatic than usual."

Luna merely rolled her eyes at Quinn's remark. "Rude, Miss Fabray, very rude."

Her and Quinn moved from the kitchen counter and over to the breakfast bar, where both of their school bags were sitting in the stools, Luna took a quick bite out of her toast before picking up her bag and slinging it over her shoulder. The two of them then moved to the front door, where Judy had left her car keys out for Luna to drive them both to school.

The eldest Fabray was having a lie-in, something she'd told her two girls about the night before, and also telling Luna that she was able to have the car for the majority of the week, seeing as she had taken it off of her work. Luna and Quinn were both happy to see the older woman finally take some time for herself and relax.

Judith had really been working hard lately, and both girls had noticed. They'd noticed how tired the woman looked whenever she came home, the late hours she would end up staying in order to finish her workload. Luna couldn't help but feel slightly guilty whenever she saw this, knowing that the reason Judy had to bring in more money than usual was because she was there, and an extra mouth to feed.