𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

chapter seven !
( takes place during 1x14 'hell-o' )

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

LUNA'S TEETH WERE CHATTERING as she tried to enter her locker combination with shaking hands.

Winter had really kicked in full force on this cold January morning, and Luna counted herself lucky that she'd opted to wear a sweater and jeans today, instead of her usual attire of either skirts or some type of shorts.

It took her almost two full minutes, but she eventually managed to enter the combination, thanking god under her breath as she swung open her locker door, shoving her textbooks inside of the already cramped storage space.

It was just as she shut her locker, getting ready to head to her homeroom, when she was greeted by the frowning faces of Artie Abrams and Tina Cohen-Chang.

Luna smiled brightly at them. "Oh!" She startled. "Hey guys." She greeted her friends. They didn't smile back, instead just staring at her with their arms crossed and an unimpressed look on their faces.

When they didn't respond, Luna tried again. "Uh, you guys okay?" She asked warily.

"No." Tina finally answered with a biting tone.

Luna frowned. "What? Why? What's wrong?"

"We heard about yours and Rachel's little clandestine meeting with a certain show choir vocalist." Artie informed her, raising his eyebrows expectantly, making Luna gulp slightly.

She knew that everyone would be pissed when they found out. This is why she left as quick as she did! To avoid this exact situation.

"Yeah," Tina continued. "A certain lead vocalist that goes by the name of Jesse St James."

"Who also happens to be our sworn enemy. Our main competition at Regionals. You know, that guy?" Artie demanded.

"Oh my god, guys." Luna said exasperatedly. "It's honestly not what you think."

They both gave her a disbelieving look. 

"I'm telling the truth!" Luna started to walk down the hallway towards her homeroom, Tina and Artie trailing behind her, awaiting an explanation. "I literally spent like five minutes with the guy and then I left 'cos he was an asshole. Rachel was the one who was giving him bedroom eyes, so if you guys wanna interrogate anyone, then it should be her."