𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Despite Elijah's words, Klaus didn't trust Kol and the witch's' newfound "friendship." Kol did nothing without a hidden reason, and it's suspicious how those two are together. They're plotting something he was determined to find out.

"Oh god, not you again." The witch groans, turning around as she caught sight of him leaning against her truck. Which, of course, bloody Kol brought her. The moron brought her grandmother's house, a vehicle, spent over thirty grand as a 'shopping trip,' and that's not counting whatever he spent taking her to Atlanta! No one spends that much money on one person in a span of a few weeks. She had to have his brother under a spell.

"Don't walk away from me, witch." He growls, flashing over to stand in front of her, grabbing her forearm.

Bonnie sighs, slapping his hand, "What do you want, Klaus?"

"I want to know what you've done to my brother. You've bewitched him, and I want you to release him from whatever it is."

Bonnie stares at him in silence for a brief moment before bursting out laughing. He found nothing amusing! How he wanted to wring her pretty little neck at times.

"Stop laughing and tell me!"

"I don't have Kol' bewitched' or anything. I don't know why you find it so hard to believe that we're getting along." Bonnie calms down, a grin still on her face as she eyes Klaus in irritation.

She had to be lying. The witch was full of tricks, and she wouldn't fool him.

"There's no way Bonnie, the judgemental witch, is tolerating Kol without a motivation. Is this some half-cocked plan by the Salvatores to seduce my brother and kill him?"

"You aren't going to stop, are you? Kol was right when he said you were paranoid as hell. No, this isn't a plan to seduce and kill Kol. Why would I do that? I'd get nothing out of it in the end. And I'll have you know; I'm not that judgemental...anymore. But hanging around people like Elena and the Salvatores, you're bound to become more cautious about whom to trust." Bonnie shrugs, adjusting her purse strap.

"Now, are you done integrating me? I have things to do." Bonnie questions. When he doesn't respond, she turns and begins walking away.

"Miss. Bennett! Why don't you join my family and me for dinner tonight? We can talk and put aside our differences since it looks like you'll be around for a while."

Bonnie doesn't stop walking as she turns. "You must think I'm stupid. I know what you're doing, and I'm not going to fall for it. Go bother Kol and leave me the fuck alone."

~~~

"Well, well, well. Where's your guard dog? Did he decide to ditch you?"

Bonnie couldn't catch a break. First, Klaus cornered her at school, and now she has Damon's annoying ass in her yard. She whistles for Salem to come on the porch as she ignores Damon standing at her doorstep.

"Wonder what you gave Kol to get him to buy your Grams' old place. Was it a little blow job? Or did you give it up completely?"

Bonnie rises from the swing, picking up Salem, and walks towards the door. "Oh, come on, Bon! Don't be that way!" Damon grins as he blocks the door. Bonnie glares as she tries to shove past him.

"You never learn, do you, Damon? Kol told you to stay away, and you can't help yourself. Do you have a neck-snapping kink or something?"

Damon frowns, "I just wanted to talk, witchy. Are you going to snap my neck for that? Your boy toy did enough the other day."

Bonnie purses her lips. "The first thing that came out of your mouth was asking if I fucked Kol for my Gram's house. I should set your balls on fire for that alone. Now, move out of my way." She uses a bit of magic, shoving him away.