𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

"Don't remove the bandana, Bonnie!" Kol turns away from Bonnie's silent form as he pulled a gift box from behind the couch. "If this is a prank, I'm going to murder you." Kol smiles, placing the box on the coffee table in front of Bonnie.

"Okay, you can take it off." Bonnie snatches the bandana off her face, looking at the box in confusion. "Open it!" Kol takes a seat beside her as she moves forward. "Stop smiling like that! Just tell me what it is."

Kol rolls his eyes, shaking his head. "Open it yourself, Bon. You'll love it, I promise." Bonnie huffs, mumbling to herself as she eases forward, slowly pulling the lid of the box. She lets out a squeal throwing the top as she reaches inside the box. Kol catches the cover before it hits him in the face, watching Bonnie lift the puppy out of the box.

"You brought me a puppy?! He's so cute!" Bonnie cuddles the twelve-week old puppy to her chest.

"His name is Salem; I adopted him from a shelter from the town over. They said he was quite the handful, and his other family surrendered him." He leans over her shoulder, patting Salem on the head. "Who could give up this precious baby?" Bonnie places a kiss on the puppy's head as she stands from the couch.

"Wait, wait, check the bottom of the box," Kol says, grabbing it and holding it in front of Bonnie. She looks at him with a raised eyebrow before reaching into the box. She pulls out a yellow envelope.

"Another gift? The puppy was enough."

"Trust me. You'll love this one even more." Kol comments as he takes Salem from Bonnie's arms as she opens the envelope. A pair of house keys fall out, along with few documents. Bonnie stands in complete shock as she reads the papers.

"You brought my Gram's house?! Why would you do that?" She clutches the keys, pulling Kol into a hug. "You're the best. I can't believe this!"

~~~

"Guys, there's a furniture truck outside, Miss. Shelia's house. I wonder who brought it?" Tyler comments as he takes a seat beside Caroline. She, Jeremy, and Stefan were hanging out at the Grille. Their ambushing plan didn't work out too well.

"That place has been up for sale since she passed. I didn't think anyone would buy it out of respect for Bonnie." Caroline says as she plays with her straw dejectedly.

The group doesn't look up as Damon storms over to the table. "Baby Mikaelson and the witch are going to be a handful."

They confused Tyler; so far, Bonnie and Kol have done nothing but mind their business. It was everyone else that had a problem with them. "What's so bad about them hanging out? So far, they have done nothing wrong."

Damon glares at him as he shrugs. He was waiting for their legitimate reasons for harassing Bonnie.

"What's hard to understand, mutt. The Mikaelsons are bad news, top of the chain bad guys. Bonnie doesn't hang out with people like them. Baby Mikaelson has to be brainwashing her. Bonnie isn't the type t-"

Matt cuts him off as he arrives at the table with the bill. "You know nothing about Bonnie, Damon. You guys aren't even friends. You're only worried because she won't be your on-call witch anymore. Bon and Kol are just having fun, and you guys keep bugging them." He places the bill on the table. "The best thing to do is to leave them alone. They aren't hurting anyone."

~~~

"You brought the witch a house? What's next, a car?" Klaus glowers as Kol directs the movers into the home.

"Already did; it's on the way."

Klaus lets out a growl, throwing his hands up in frustration. "What is wrong with you, brother?"

"There's nothing wrong with me. I'm spoiling Bonnie, what's the problem? We aren't harming anyone; we're not even here half the time. So, what's the real reason you're so against us?"

"She's tried to kill us on multiple occasions!"

Kol tuts shaking his head. "Brother, you tried to kill her, and she strikes back, and I mean, what do you expect? For her to roll over and let you do as you please? We both know that isn't Bonnie Bennett. The two of us are friends and on even ground, leave us alone. We aren't hurting anyone by being friends."

"Kol! Stop fighting with Klaus and come inside! I need your help!" Bonnie calls from inside the house. "You heard the lady, she calls, and I come." Kol shoves past Klaus and rushes into the house.

Klaus listens as Bonnie fusses over Kol. This was not going the way he planned. Threatening to dagger should've quickly warned him away from the witch, but he refused, and the witch took his dagger! The nerve of her!

"Lurking outside our brother's new home, Niklaus?"

Klaus rolls his eyes skyward as Elijah appears by his side. "What do you want, Elijah?"

"Finn let us know about Kol's recent purchase, and I wanted to see. I'm not surprised you're here. Please do not tell me you tried to dagger him again? I thought you had enough of Miss. Bennett earlier this week."

"Oh fuck off, I came to talk some sense into Kol, but he won't listen! He insists that he and the witch are friends."

"I cannot see what you're making a big fuss about, Niklaus. They have caused no trouble, yet you and those god awful friends of here are always harassing them. Leave them be."