𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

"We have a problem," are the first words Elena hears as she, Caroline and Jeremy walked into the Boarding house.

Caroline flops down in the armchair. "You think?! Bonnie is off her rocker and hanging out with KOL MIKAELSON!" Everyone winces as her voice raises a few octaves higher.

"Caroline, we can all hear you. No need to yell." Stefan comments.

"No need to yell?! My best friend is now hanging out with a freaking lunatic! And from what it looks like they're pretty damn comfortable!"

Damon nods, agreeing with Caroline. "Saw them cuddled up at the Grill. Her and her father got into it. Apparently he doesn't like little Mikaelson and caught them in the bed together."

"WHAT?!" Jeremy and Caroline cried out, expressions of shock and horror on their faces.

"Bonnie slept with Kol?!"

Personally Elena didn't give a shit that Bonnie was fucking Kol. She was just doing it to be petty and get back at her. Ignore her and fuck around with one of her worst enemies. She still owed that bitch an ass kicking for snapping her bones. Everything she said at prom was the truth and poor little Bonnie just couldn't except it.

"So, what if the little wicked witch fucked Kol? It's not a big deal unless she starts fucking all the Mikaelsons." Elena shrugs, walking over to the bar.

"Elena, shut the hell up! Nobody asked for your opinion! I'm having a crisis!" Caroline rolls her eyes at Elena.

"I'm just saying, she's desperate for attention and what best way to get it than fucking with a Mikaelson? It's Kol, we can easily get rid of him. Could be worse and she could be fucking Klaus! How'd you like that, Care? Her fucking your sugar daddy?" Elena sees Caroline face bleed red as she taunted her.

"Imagine that; Klaus showering Bonnie Bennett the self-proclaimed judgy witch with the attention and gifts. Him loosing interest in poor little Caroline. She finds herself becoming second-best once again."

Caroline lets out a shriek, charging for Elena. Stefan flashes over, wrapping an arm around Caroline's waist and pulling her away.

"NO! Let me at the bitch! I'm going to fuck you up, Elena! You think having your humanity turned off is going to save you from stomping your ass into the ground, you two-timing slut!" Jeremy and Stefan struggle to hold her as she snarls at Elena, who was standing at the bar, watching the scene with amusement.

"I just said the truth! Don't shoot the messenger, Caroline."

"No, I'm going to fucking kill the messenger!" Caroline throws Jeremy and Stefan off her, backhanded Damon out her way as she charges for Elena.

The next thirty minutes were spent in distress as Caroline threw Elena into nearly every object in the Boarding house sitting room.

 ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"You want to repeat that again, Rebekah?" Klaus questions, holding his glass of wine in shock.

"I said, our brother, Kol is apparently hanging out with Bonnie Bennett." Rebekah repeats, cutting into her streak.

All three of her brothers; Finn, Elijah, and Klaus had stopping eating. Visible looks of astonishment on their faces as they process the information.

"Miss. Bennett and our problematic brother have striked up a friendship without us knowing." Elijah was the first to speak.

"Yes and they seem awfully close if their actions today were to go by. And I heard Bonnie defended Kol from her father."

Finn closes his eyes, shaking his head before going back to his dinner. It shouldn't be surprising. Kol had always favored witches, himself being a man of magics when they were human.

"I refuse to believe it. Bonnie Bennett; the witch that was so hell-bent on killing us is friends with Kol? He had to threatened her." Klaus couldn't believe it. His little shit-head brother friends with the witch? No.

"Best believe it, Nik. They even left school together. Kol let her drive his car and you do know how obsessed he is with those bloody cars."

Just then the front door opens and Kol walks in. He walks pass the dining room, flashing up the stairs and to his bedroom. His siblings listen as he goes through his closet.

"I wonder what he is plotting?" Elijah thought with narrowed eyes as his siblings exchange glances. They never knew with Kol.

A few moments passed before he's walking down the stairs with a duffel bag thrown over his shoulder.

"Just where do you think you're going, brother?"

Kol stops in the doorway of the dining room. "Oh, you're all home. I was hoping to make a quick exit."

"Kol, is there something you wish to tell us about?" Elijah places down his eating utensils, grabbing a napkin and wiping his mouth.

A look of confusion takes over Kol face before he answers. "I'm leaving for the weekend?"

"No."

"I didn't come home last night and you think I killed someone?"

"No."

Klaus sets down his wine glass, "Tell us what the bloody hell are you doing with the Bennett witch, brother?"

"Oh, that! That...That is none of your business. Bonnie and I have come to an understanding and made peace. If that is all, I'll be going. See you when I see you, family!"

With that said Kol flashes out of the mansion, leaving his family staring at his former spot.

"I'm going to kill him and that blasted witch if they are plotting anything." Klaus growls.

 ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"Your hair..." Kol looks at Bonnie's afro in fascination. She gives him a look as she climbs into the passenger seat of his car.

"What?"

"It was straight earlier and now it's puffy and curly. How did you do that?" She raises any eyebrow. "I'm sure you've seen a black woman's natural hair before, Kol."

He nods; "Yes but I've never seen the process and you lot are awfully picky about letting someone touch your hair."

Bonnie chuckles. "What you saw earlier, Kol was a wig. This is my real hair without any relaxer and heat. And no, you can't touch it."

Kol frowns, silently vowing to touch at least a strand of her locks. They suited nicely and she should wear her natural hair more often.

"I can't believe I'm doing this with you. Nothing better not happen to me while we're gone, Kol."

"You'll be fine, little witch. Isn't your cousin, Lucy going to be there?"

"Yes."

"Then you have nothing to worry about! Between me, your magic, and your cousin, you'll be fine. Now, let's get out of this town."

"Remind me to pick out your clothes when we get to the hotel." Bonnie says before turning on the radio.

"Why? Is it because everyone told you at the club that I looked like a was from the suburbs? I do not!"