𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

"I've called her at least fifty times and she hasn't answered! It keeps going to her stupid voicemail!" Caroline throwing her phone down in frustration.

"Maybe she just wants to be left alone, Care." Tyler holds his hands up in surrender when Caroline glares at him. "I was just making a suggestion! It's become obvious that no one calls her unless they need her for her powers and right now she's pumped up on the expression. It's clear that she isn't to be fucked with right now."

"OKAY, I GET IT! I'VE BEEN A SHITTY FRIEND FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF MONTHS! YOU GUYS CAN STOP RUBBING IT IN MY FACE!"

"You shouldn't be telling us this. Bon is the one that should be hearing it." Matt speaks as he walks into the boarding house.

"I've tried calling her! She isn't answering!"

Matt lets out a sigh. "Bon isn't in town now and I'm positive she turned her phone off before leaving."

"SHE'S GONE AGAIN? WITH KOL?!"

Matt nods, taking a seat. "Yeah, said they were going to a concert."

"He's taking her to a fucking concert? She turns off her phone, ignoring us for some asshole original that's playing as her sugar daddy?!"

"Oh, you're mad now, you're going to be even more pissed when you see this," Tyler says as he's checking Bonnie's Instagram page. Caroline snatches the phone from him, looking at the screen.

"SHE'S IN ATLANTA WITH HIM?! IS THAT LUCY?!" She scrolls through Bonnie's recent posts, multiple photos of Bonnie, Kol and Lucy were posted.

"HE TOOK HER TO A BEYONCÉ CONCERT?!" Caroline releases a shriek, throwing the phone back at Tyler. He catches it just in time, exchanging looks with Matt.

It's official; Caroline had lost it.

"Who took who to a Beyoncé concert?" Stefan asks as he and Damon walk into the boarding house.

"Kol took Bonnie and her cousin Lucy to a Beyoncé concert! Can you believe this?!"

Damon snatches the phone out of Tyler's hands, repeating Caroline's actions of scrolling through Bonnie's Instagram. Stefan was looking over his shoulder.

"These two look pretty cozy," Damon comments as he looks at a picture of Kol hugging Bonnie from behind.

"I don't understand how she can just basically run away with him?! She disappeared with him Thursday and she's in Atlanta with him now! What has gotten into her? This isn't Bonnie!"

Caroline paces, running a frustrated hand through her hair.

Damon didn't fight Elena as she snatched the phone from his hands.

"She took a private plane? And they're staying at the Ritz-Carlton!" Elena's voice was filled with envy as she went through Bonnie's Instagram. The bitch had blocked her on social media and her phone number.

Stefan eyes Elena and Caroline carefully. After their fight, he didn't trust those two in a room together especially not Caroline. He still feels the slight ache from her smashing multiple vases upside his head.

She lets out a gasp as she comes to the picture of Bonnie with Beyoncé.

"She met Beyoncé Fucking Knowles."

Caroline snatches the phone from Elena. "This is impossible. Oh my god! Look at them!" She swipes to a video of Bonnie and Kol curled on a couch together, laughing and whispering to each other.

"She has to be fucking him for all of this. There's no way he's doing this just because they're "friends." Look at them!" Elena points out. Another video is shown of Kol and Bonnie dancing.