𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

"Oh, thank god you're here, Bonnie. I am close to knocking Forbes head off her shoulders. For the past hour she's been getting on everyone's nerves."Rebekah rushes over to Bonnie, who had just arrived.

"Why? We've already went through practice yesterday. She doesn't even have a role in the program." Bonnie wasn't surprised, Caroline always wanted everything prefect and going her way, but this was graduation. She didn't give a shit how it went, she just wanted it to be over with so she and Kol would be on the next flight to Cancún.

"That's what Matt, and I were telling her, but she wouldn't listen! The doppelganger also has her assured you are attending Whitmore with them." Rebekah looked frustrated beyond words as she glared over at Caroline and Elena. The pair were watching Bonnie.

"Honestly, I don't care what they do or anyone else at this point. I'm ready to get this whole thing over with and leave." Bonnie tells Rebekah as she gets in the line. Rebekah follows her "We're sitting in alphabetical order. Last time I checked, Bennett and Mikaelson were nowhere near each other."

Rebekah laughs, "Oh Bonnie, you don't know do you? Kol got into the system and changed your last name. You are officially a Mikaelson, well Bennett-Mikaelson."

"He did what? I'm going to kill him!" Bonnie crosses her arms, a pissed look on her face.

Rebekah gives Bonnie a small smile. "I told you, you were going to become a Mikaelson, eventually. I don't think Kol will let you go no time soon. If he does, he's a dumbass and I'll have to snatch you up myself."

Bonnie feels her cheeks heat at Rebekah's words and lustful gaze. She already had to deal with one horny Mikaelson 24/7. She doesn't think she could handle another. She quickly changes the subject.

"I can't believe he went into the system and changed my name! Is that why all my teachers have been giving me weird looks? Oh god, they probably think I ran off and got married to Kol."

"Doesn't help that your father and mother are going around town trying to taint our name. But, I don't think you two have noticed, have you?"At the shake of Bonnie's head, Rebekah continued, "As Finn and I suspected. Your father and mother think he has you under some sort of mind control. I don't know where the suggestion came from, I'm suspecting Forbes and Damon. They've been very vocal on the "Kol has Bonnie against her will" train."It's hilarious."

"I told Abby and Dad I was fine! Why won't anyone listen to me? I start giving a damn about myself and my happiness, and everyone acts as if the world is ending. It's not that serious. God, I can't wait to get the hell out of Mystic Falls." Bonnie finishes her rant with a sigh.

"Where will you go? You don't start classes at Duke until September."

"Kol and I are going to Cancún and Portugal for a while. After that, we'll come back to the States and pick out our place in North Carolina."

Rebekah lets out a gasp, "you whore! You two are always going on trips and inviting no one! Please tell me you're taking your baby, Salem. And what are you going to do with your grandmothers' house?"

"Of course we are, Bexs. Why would I leave him? Kol and I talked, and it's obvious we won't come back to Mystic Falls for a long time, so we're going to make it a rental. After this I don't think I'll be keeping contact with anyone in this god awful town. Grams is dead, so who do I have left? My dad is hellbent on keeping Kol away, and I'm not for that."

"Bonnie Bennett is leaving Mystic Falls, I never thought I'd see the day."

"You'll be seeing it as soon as I get this diploma."

~~~

"Bonnie Bennett-Mikaelson."

Caroline lets out a gasp as she hears Bonnie's name being called. "What the hell? Did she marry Kol telling no one?"
"I don't think she married him. He probably compelled everyone to call her that. Look at her face, she doesn't enjoy it. I know I wouldn't enjoy being associated with that family."Stefan says as they watch Bonnie do the valedictorian speech. Caroline was still pissed that Bonnie got valedictorian over her. She didn't even know Bonnie grades were so good! How the hell did she maintain a high GPA, she'll never know.

"At this rate, the Mikaelsons are going to scream everyone's ears off," Elena scowls as Finn, Elijah and Kol cheered for Bonnie. You could hear them over the crowd, and they were loud.

"At least she has someone to cheer her on. Some of us don't because our family members are dead," Tyler comments, shooting Klaus a glare, who smirked, sending him a mocking wave.

~~~

"I can't believe you changed my name without telling me; you dick!" Bonnie slaps Kol on the chest with her diploma.

"It sounds much better, doesn't it? Mrs. Mikaelson." Kol pulls her into a hug, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Oh, bloody hell, here come's the Scooby Gang," Finn lets out a sigh, rolling his eyes in annoyance. Elena Gilbert and her group of friends were getting on his last nerve. The constant harassment towards Bonnie was the last straw.

"What do you want now?" Rebekah pulls her cap off her head, glaring at Elena and Caroline. "Bonnie said her peace with you all, and yet you continue to creep around like wounded animals."

"Look, I know we've been really shitty friends for the past couple of months. And you're mad at us. I get it! We deserve everything you've given us so far, but isn't this enough? You've ignored us for weeks, threatened us, nearly killed us. Come on, Bon. Can't you forgive us already and put this behind us?"

Bonnie stares at Caroline for a few moments before turning back to Kol. "I don't have time for this. We've got a plane to catch."
"Plane? Bonnie, you're leaving again?"Matt sounds like a lost puppy, which causes Bonnie to give him a sad smile.

"Yeah, only this time I'm not coming back."

Matt blinks back tears, pulling her into a hug. "Unlike other people, I know how to let you go. At least come visit me sometime."

"I can't make any promises, Matty."

"Bye, Bonnie."