24. Deceived {CLOSED}

"People are poison"

- Unknown
_______________________________________

- Unknown_______________________________________

"...Gahyeon is hiding the truth!" You yelled. The crowd around you stopped their chattering as their attention was drawn to you before slowly eyeing their leader of security.

The mentioned leader glared daggers right at you, most certainly threatening you to shut your mouth with her eyes.

That wasn't going to stop you.

"...the real reason why she needs me to guide her outside these walls is not for supplies nor anything beneficial for this community... it is in fact to see her ex-boyfriend named Jeon Jungkook and if I didn't do as she says, she will kill my baby" you finally spoke the truth out loud, hoping that they will at least question her to some extent.

Namjoon flickered his eyes over to Gahyeon who looked furious before glancing over at you.

His eyes held worry.

The community stayed silent until a painful sob was heard.

You realised that it came from Gahyeon.

"...H-How could you-... how could you say his name..." just as she was about to break down in to tears, she fell on to Namjoon who was able to catch her in time.

"Gahyeon!" Kate emitted from the stables to see that her fellow leader was crying sorrowfully and it wasn't long for her to run over and give her some comfort.

You had no idea what was going.

"I see your true colours now, Y/N" Marie sighed, not being able to do anything as she saw how her people were now glaring at you for causing Gahyeon discomfort and had no choice but to side with them.

"True colours? You should be saying that to her! She's the one who has deceived you all and got everyone wrapped around her little finger!" You exclaimed, shocked that your words had worked against you.

"Shut up! Haven't you hurt Gahyeon enough?!" Kate expressed through her shouts at you.

"Kate, i-its okay... she m-must blame me for J-Jungkook's death since they were f-friends" Gahyeon sniffled throughout her sentence and made sure to shed more tears as she did so.

That's when you knew that Gahyeon was doing what she does best.

Deception.

"It's clear you're lying. How can Gahyeon have threatened you when she saved your life along with your friends? Not only that, but there are no babies to threaten you with. They were wiped out along with the elderly" Marie corrected you, seeing right through you while gesturing for her people to take you away.

"You're wrong! Yuri is still alive! You can ask any of my friends!" Two men grabbed your arms as you tried your best to convince Marie.

"Are you saying the fact that we all witnessed our family dying right in front of our eyes is false? Are you saying that Kate didn't really see her little baby sister die in her arms?" Speechless, you had no words to retaliate with and instead looked over at the usually chirpy woman who was now looking down remorsefully and trying her best to not shed tears.