2. Arrows {CLOSED}

"Well, pardon me young man, excuse the shit out of my goddamn French, but did you just threaten me?"

- TWD

_______________________________________

Biting your lip anxiously, you just couldn't bring yourself to go in to the scary forest

It's better to stay safe during the night, plus, the carvings would be there in the morning anyway.

Your eyes lingered on the arrows before finally breaking away and making haste back to the tree house.

--------------------the next day-------------------

The night went by without a trouble. A few zombies came by every now and often but they continued on without troubling you.

You made sure to see if the coast was clear before jumping out of the tree house and securing your bow and arrow on your shoulder.

That wasn't the only weapon you had on you as you held a dagger in your boot and a Stanley knife in your back pocket.

There weren't guns around you to take and if you really wanted one, you would need to go to a nearby police station or gun store. Unfortunately, they were located in the city and the cities were beyond infested with the monsters.

Images of the city you lived in flashed in to your mind and you remembered how much of a mess it was.

Cars in the middle of streets (either crashed or burned), dead bodies everywhere, glass everywhere from the store windows... it wasn't a pretty sight to see.

If it weren't for those girls to have locked you in the janitor's closet, you would have mostly ended up just like them.

A walking corpse.

Shaking your head of the thoughts, you walked over to the trees and saw that the arrows were indeed still there.

You couldn't even imagine the type of person who would do this.

Why would they do this?

Perhaps they were guiding survivors like you to a safe haven?

Maybe they needed help?

Whatever the reason was, the only way you were going to find out is to go and see.

Taking a deep breath, you mentally prepared yourself for the journey ahead as you began your day with an unplanned adventure.