17. The Good, The Bad and The Dirty {CLOSED}

"My name is Paul, but my friends call me Jesus"

- TWD

_______________________________________

"...I say we go" both Hoseok and Hyunjin grinned at your response while the soldier rolled his eyes.

"Of course you'd not pick me. I'm going on ahead and see if the coast is clear" and with that, Jin quickly rushed off with his gun to cool his head down.

It wasn't a surprise for him to be like this. After all, its been awhile since the both of you have seen eye to eye.

"...I'm worried about him" you muttered under your breath while letting your eyes trail after the older.

"You should be worrying about yourself. Especially in this new world where anyone can be your enemy" the blonde assassin stated before gesturing everyone to follow him.

Hoseok stayed behind to explain to Jimin, who was yet again confused, what happened while you stayed beside Hyunjin.

"Not everyone is bad, you know" you retorted. The other chuckled.

"There's no good or bad anymore. Survival is all that's left and believe me, people will do anything to live" you raised a brow at this. He wasn't the first one to down on everyone and he most certainly won't be the last.

Yet, it felt like he talked from experience.

"How would you know?" His gaze became distant and his jaw hardened at your question.

"...just don't trust anyone. It will save you a lot of heart ache- especially with this group of people" unsure of what to make with his words, you were trying to think of a response until Jin came back running.

"What's wrong?"

"There's a handful of the infected near the entrance of the bridge and there's only one of me. A little help would be nice instead of chit chatting" he momentarily sent a glare your way to which you frowned, not liking the way he was treating you at all.

"I wasn't chit chatting but I'll come and help" Hyunjin looked back at you for a few seconds as if to tell you to think about what he said before jogging off.

"Hey, crazy! You too" without looking at you, Jin fixed his hold on his gun before joining Hyunjin back at the bridge.

"I'm sorry, Hoseok can't come to the phone right now. Why? Oh cause he's-" before he could finish the lyrics,  the sound of Jin reloading his gun was enough to send the message over.

"...on his way to help!" It wasn't long until the certain lunatic went zooming past you with his Hello Kitty pillow case weapon in hand.

Shaking your head at Hoseok being Hoseok, you were about to look for Jimin until he had already come in to view with his usual smile.