6. A Safe Haven {CLOSED}

"I can't profess to understand God's plan, Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind."

- TWD
_______________________________________

- TWD_______________________________________

"...yeah, let's stay for the night" you gave your thanks to BamBam who in turn nodded at your response.

"That's great to hear! You're free to look around and do as you please while I go set up your rooms" he sent one more smile before jogging off to the main building.

Hoseok made sure that BamBam had left before speaking to you two.

"You'll let me come with you guys, right? Help me escape?" Jin couldn't help but laugh.

"And let you annoy the living day lights out of us? Yeah right"

"Wha- please! I don't think I can take it anymore living with these weirdos"

"Says the the true weirdo" you retorted before heading back in the other direction to go see this Jimin guy.

"Hey, Kid! Where are you going?" The soldier asked.

"I'm going to look around! BamBam said we could" you waved your hand to signal that you would be fine as you entered the recreation centre.

You were expecting the deaf painter to be sitting at the spot you saw him last but, he was no longer there.

Confused, you looked around for the male but to no avail. Instead, you walked over to the painting to get a closer look.

You tilted your head to get a different angle on it as you realised it was a rose

He knew how to paint really well.

Suddenly, the sound of a metal can dropping behind you caught your attention and made you turn swiftly to see what had caused it.

It was the painter.

Upon closer inspection, he wore what everyone else was wearing. A white baggy shirt and white baggy pants.

Once again, he bowed apologetically before bending down to pick up can.