Bloopers!

Hey my little hatchlings! I figured we needed some comic relief after all that 😭

So, as best as I could, I tried to make bloopers since that's what helps me feel better 🤷🏻‍♀️

Enjoy~

_______________________________________

Meeting Jungkook for the first time scene
_______________________________________

Director Clucky: aaaaaand... action!

You: "Don't shoot!"

Jungkook: "Y/N?"

You: "Jin, don't shoot! I know him!" (You ran in front of the the large gun and gestured for the soldier to put his gun away)

Jin: "You... know him?" (You nodded.)

You: "We're in the same year! We're also neighbours"

Jungkook: "It is you, Y/N-" (gets his foot stuck on a tree root and falls to his side.)

Camera crew and actors: pfffft! Haha!

Director Clucky: "cut! Who put that branch there?!"( Shakes head in disbelief.)

Jungkook: stop laughing at meeeee

_______________________________________

Meeting Yoongi for the first time scene
_______________________________________

You: (walking with Jimin in front of you inside the bunker and away from the zombies outside. Continues to walk inside after closing the door behind you and reaches the main room. You expect a sword to come at your back but you just wait and nothing happens)

Clucky: "CUT! Yoongi?? It's your turn to show up?"

Yoongi: (sitting in the corner of the bunker with his tuna pasta salad that he was supposed to eat during his lunch break) "wait what? It's my turn? Now?"

Clucky: "Yes now!"

Yoongi: "can I just finish eating-"

Clucky: "Yoongi!"

Yoongi: "okay okay! What was my line again?"

Crew: (sighs)

_______________________________________

Hoseok and Jimin playing iSpy scene
_______________________________________

Hoseok: (walking alongside Jimin towards hannam with You, Jin and Hyunjin) "I spy with my little eye... something beginning with T!"

Jimin: (looks around for anything beginning with T before signing 'Tree')

Hoseok: correct! Okay, iSpy with my little eye, something with a vertical log!

Jimin: (signs Tree again)

Hoseok: Man! You're good at this! Okay, I spy with my little eye...something that thinks its okay to come late for filming, steals chocolate bars from my mini fridge, is loud as fuck for no reason, needs to bring a mirror with him everywhere-"

Jin: yah! Are you asking to get hit?! (Chases after Hoseok who runs behind the cameras to get out of there)

Clucky: we don't have time for this! We'll lose sun light at this rate!

_______________________________________

Jungkook shooting Taehyung in the head scene
_______________________________________

(Cameras are not rolling)

Jungkook: what? No way

Taehyung: just say it and find out

Jungkook: forward...back...oh my god, you're right!

You: what are you guys doing? (Just came back from fixing your hair for the scene)

Taehyung: if you say forward and back, your mouth moves in that direction (a staff comes over with Yuri and hands her over to him gently to not make her cry)

You: forward...back- oh wow, it does move forward and back!

Hoseok: did you guys know nothing is on fire, fire is on things?

Everyone: woah...

Clucky: okay, enough of this, action!

Jin: (clears throat before reaching his hand forward) "No!"

Jungkook: (aims his gun at Tae and shoots him)

_______________________________________

Namjoon and Hoseok arguing scene
_______________________________________

Namjoon: (holding your shoulders to make you look at him) "she's gone!"

Hoseok: (pushing Namjoon off of you) "you think she needs to hear that right now?! Yuri may still be alive-"

Namjoon: "we don't have time for this! We need to go find Jia!"

Hoseok: "Don't forget about Jimin! You know, I'm starting to think you're not a team player"

Namjoon: "According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body-"

Clucky: "cut! What are you saying?!"

You: "isn't that the bee movie script?" (You chuckled)

Namjoon: (confused as he grabs his script from his inside pocket and sees that he it indeed was the bee movie script. Upon closer inspection, he saw that it was a piece of paper glued over the page and only one person came to mind to be the culprit) "...Taehyung!"

_______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed~