11. I'm Absolutely Bonkers {CLOSED}

"Heaven is just another lie, and if you believe it, you're an idiot."

- TWD
_______________________________________

- TWD_______________________________________

"...I guess Hoseok is the only one who'll actually go with me... I must be out of my mind" swinging your legs round, you began making your way out in to the empty hallway before looking to where the others were to see they were distracted with whatever they were doing.

Once you knew that you wouldn't get their attention, you looked the other way to see the hallway of rooms to which one of them has the crazy survivor.

You had guessed the room with the light on was the one he was in.

Not a second to waste, you quietly made your journey over and once you reached the mouth of the room, there you saw Hoseok reading a book on his bed.

He actually looked normal for once.

Too bad, you knew what he actually was like.

"...hey" your voice caught his attention and it wasn't long until his lips curled in to a smirk.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" Preparing yourself to ask him for help, you ignored how uncomfortable he made you feel.

"I need to ask you for help" he tilted his head in amusement.

"You're asking the insane one for help? Haha! You're weird, Y/N" you rolled your eyes before continuing on.

"Will you help me?"

"Depends, will I benefit from it?"

"...it's to go and find and save Jimin" his face fell at this.

"The deaf kid? He's long gone-"

"No! We don't know for sure and he could be out there hoping that we find him!" You yelled, making sure to keep your voice low so that the others wouldn't hear you.

The other noticed this.

"Wait, you're not telling the others? You want to go alone with me to the dark forest in secret? Alone?" You felt a shiver go down your spine and you were second guessing your thoughts.

"...are you going to help me or not?" His eyes scanned your face before lifting his book in to the air.

"Sure. My book was getting boring anyway" your eyes trailed to the book to see that the title was called 'FEAR'.

You sighed in relief to have heard him accept.

"Good. We need to leave quietly though"

"Oh don't worry, I have a way" his coy smile could only lead to bad things.

-----------------30 minutes later----------------

"That *pant* was your *pant* plan?!" You exclaimed after running and leaning against a tree to regain your breath.