4. Do We Kiss Now? {CLOSED}

”The world we know is gone, but keeping our humanity? That’s a choice.”

- TWD
_______________________________________

- TWD_______________________________________

"...I'm sorry Jungkook... but I want to save everyone" your eyes looked away in guilt, knowing that you had picked a stranger over someone you knew.

But then again, Jungkook seemed a lot different than before.

He too may as well be a stranger.

The biker stared you down before clicking his tongue in irritation.

"I thought you'd be the one to understand me the most in this world, Y/N... I was wrong" and without a second to waste, he closed this helmet and drove away on his loud motorcycle away from you two to whatever he came from.

Your heart sank at his words and it wasn't long until you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"We should go inside. The infected are coming" Jin warned before sending you a toothy smile, happy to hear that you wanted to stay with him and help with his mission.

Looking around, you did notice a few zombies slowly making their way over and you two quickly made your way inside before making sure that the doors were shut firmly behind you.

Once you knew you were safe, you let out a sigh of relief and turned around to see where you would be staying for the night.

Your mouth fell open in awe as you slowly made your way in. You had never seen anything like this except for in movies.

The sound of Jin rummaging through the cupboards while cursing under his breath was all that you could hear as you stepped closer.

Intrigued as to why he was annoyed all of a sudden, you stretched your neck to see that he was leaning  against the counter top with his head hanging lowly in despair.

"... what's wrong?" You asked hesitantly after making your way over to him.

"Someone came here before us. No doubt it must have been your so called friend since he clearly came back to get more" the older explained before hitting the counter in anger.