Ch 16: feral

"Well moving on

"Well moving on... Ushijima Truth or dare?" Daichi asked

"I pick dare" Ushijima replied monotonously.

"I dare you to do whatever Tendo tells you to do." Daichi smirked and Ushijima frowned.

"I have never wanted to die more that in this moment." Ushijima crossed his arms.

"What about that time I blocked you?" Tsukishima smirked.

"OOPS"

"HE REALLY WENT THERE!"

"Or... what about that time you lost and didn't go to nationals? Who did y'all play against again? O-oh wait... it was us."

"BROOO" Bokuto and Kuroo were cackling. Everyone was dead laughing except for Ushijima and Tendo. Ushijima was not pleased. He was angry. He usually didn't show it, but this time, he did.

"Shut the fuck up bean stalk bitch. I hope you fucking rot in a dumpster. Who the fuck let Ellen in here. Stupid bitch." Everyone froze.

"Did he just...?" Oikawa whispered to Suga who was staring.

"Y-yea... he really just cursed like that..."

"Oops!" Tendo giggled at everyones reactions, rubbing Ushijima's back to try and calm him down. "I forgot that y'all aren't at our practices. He curses all the time." Just to emphasize Tendo's point Ushijima snarled and gave Tsukki the finger.

"Fuckin bitch." He huffed under his breath which made Tendo giggle.

"It's ok baby, calm down" Tendo kept rubbing his back until he let out a huff.

"Sorry Satori..." Ushijima whispered quietly once he calmed down.

"Its ok I know you didn't mean it." Tendo leaned over and kissed his forehead. "Now, take off that shirt farmer boy!" Tendo smiled, excited to get on with the rest of the dare. He walked over to his bag and took out a black collar with a bell on it and black cat ears.

"You know what I want." Ushijima sighed but put on the collar and ears. He then turned to face Tendo and got on his knees.

"Nya." He said monotonously in his deep voice. Tendo clapped his hands furiously and hugged his neck.

 Tendo clapped his hands furiously and hugged his neck