6: flustered

3rd POV

Everyone was chattering so Daichi quickly cleared his throat, catching everyone's attention.

"Moving right along. Hinata, Truth or Dare?"

"DARE! DARE ME! I CAN TAKE ANYTHING!!" Hinata yelled excited, practically exploding in his seat.

"Shut it boke! Just listen to what Dad has to say."

"Da- ... Ima pretend I didn't just hear that... Anyway I dare you to tell us what you whispered to Kenma after you guys made out. I saw Kenma flush but I don't think anyone knows what you said besides you two." Hinata seemed to choke on nothing as he sat there sputtering like a broken sprinkler. He turned to look at Kenma who shook his head aggressively, signaling that they should keep it between themselves and Hinata nodded back before turning to face Daichi.

"I-I can't tell you that. Can I do a forfeit instead?" Hinata asked, fiddling with his fingers and looking away from his captain. Daichi huffed in annoyance but nodded, feeling it was only fair if it was really that personal to them.

"Fine b-" Daichi sighed.

"But the forfeit is that everyone here gets to touch your ass since Kenma said it was 'nice'" Noya interrupted, bounding up from his seat and over to Hinata. Hinata blushed slightly before nodding silently and standing in front of an overly excited Nishinoya.

"Shoyo turn around!" Noya yelled pointing towards the ginger. Hinata just did as he was told, his ass facing Noya and the rest of the circle. He could only see the faces of Kenma, who was on his game, and Kageyama who was scowling slightly. He was about to open his mouth when all of a sudden a large SMACK came from behind him as Noya smacked him square on the ass. Laughter erupted from the group as a gasp released from Hinatas mouth as he covered his now tomato red face and turned back around to face a triumphant looking Nishinoya.

-+=+-

The boys were coming to the end of the forfeit and the only person left to go was Tsukishima. He stood up slowly and meandered towards the small crow, staring Kageyama dead in the eyes as he did. Like Oikawa, he had sensed that Kageyama had feelings for the small ray of sunshine and decided to use that against him. Turning his attention back to Hinata, he leaned down slightly and wrapped his hands around Hinata's waist and down to grasp his ass. Tsukishima noticed Kageyama look away as he did so which made his chuckle a little bit, catching the annoyed setter's attention. Keeping the eye contact, Tsukki moved his hands under the elastic of Hinata's shorts and grabbed his ass again harder. Hinata gasped slightly and buried his blushing face into Tsukki's chest, grabbing onto Tsukki's shirt simultaneously. Kageyama's eyes widened as he saw how Hinata clung to Tsukki and growled slightly though loud enough for both Hinata and Tsukki to hear. Satisfied with the reaction, Tsukki took his hands out of Hinata's pants and smacks his ass lightly before stuffing his hands back in his pockets and walking back to his seat.

Fully embarrassed that he had pretty much gotten groped by his whole team and others, Hinata walked back to his spot next to Kageyama and sat down. However, he was still confused.

'Did Kageyama growl?! It was kinda hot but what the heck was that for???' Hinata asked himself intently. Hinata must have been thinking for too long, because before long he heard from the milk boy himself.

"What are you doing? You look constipated." Kageyama voiced. Hinata shot him a disgusted look before rolling his eyes and continuing the game, forgetting everything he had been think about.

"Grand King Truth or dare?" Hinata shouted across the circle, catching the attention of flattykawa (oops autocorrect...)

"Dare chibi chan!" Oikawa said back, turning away from Iwaizumi.

"HEHE OK! Well since you made me make out with Kenma for 30 seconds you're going to have to do it too... but with..."

-+=+-          -+=+-          -+=+-

 (‿!‿) ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

Ok so im procrastinating doing my other work right now and i decided to write this hehe 

(ó﹏ò。)

I know this one was a little short but i really wanted the next one to stand alone.

Anyway I hope you liked this chapter! <3