Ch 22: IwaOi

Tendo marched proudly back into the room and was trailed by the rest of the boys minus Ushijima who was still awkwardly standing in the kitchen

"How did you even get him to do that?" Oikawa asked Tendo excitedly.

"To be honest I just pressed the right buttons. I'm really not sure which ones you need to press with Iwaizumi though." Oikawa's face flushed in embarrassment.

"I-I wasn't... I didn't plan on doing it... I was just... curious." Oikawa scrambled, flustered.

"Pfft- yea sure. Its fine." Tendo giggled "You're up by the way." He said they both turned to sit back near their spots. As the rest of their friends filtered back into the room Oikawa began to fiddle with his fingers nervously. Iwaizumi noticed immediately, grabbed his hands and kissed his fingers lightly.

"Calm down stupid, it's ok." He smiled softly and Oikawa pouted. "Whats wrong now?" Iwaizumi asked slightly worried.

"HOW ARE YOU SO CUTE?!" Oikawa whisper-screamed, pulling his boyfriend into a tight hug and burying his face into Iwaizumi's chest. Iwaizumi just smirked and ruffled his boyfriends hair. Oikawa took a deep breath and inhaled Iwaizumi's calming scent.

"I love you Iwa-chan," Oikawa said and kissed Iwaizumi's chest, "I hate to ruin this moment but I'm next, so go sit in the middle please." He smiled brightly but Iwaizumi just rolled his eyes.

"Yea yea, whatever." Iwazumi scoffed as he untangled himself from Oikawa. Once Iwaizumi had reached the center of the circle he turned around, expecting Oikawa to have followed him, but instead he saw Oikawa sitting still in his seat.

"Ok Iwa~chan I have a story for you" Oikawa smiled and took a deep breath before continuing. "Remember that time you caught me changing after my shower? Remember how my towel fell you you saw me completely naked?" Oikawa shuddered and blushed in embarrassment. Everyone's jaw dropped and Oikawa wanted nothing more than to disappear.

"yea..." Iwaizumi said quietly, as he slowly took time to remember the moment. Oh boy did he remember that moment. He remembered being so shocked as Oikawa tried and failed to cover himself as the sun shone down from behind him. His skin seemed to glow in that moment. Iwazumi subtly (it wasn't subtle at all) had tried to look his friend up and down to take in every bit of exposed skin and made sure to take a mental picture for uhh... research purposes...

"Mhmm... well I dropped the towel on purpose." Oikawa got up and started walking slowly to Iwaizumi in the middle of the circle. "I wanted to know what you thought about everything. And oh my, let me tell you..." Oikawa bit his lip slightly, remembering Iwaizumi's reaction. By this point, Oikawa had closed the small gap between them and placed his hand on Iwaizumi's chest, running it down to his abs. "I really saw how you felt" Iwaizumi's breath shook at their closeness, his eyes scanning Oikawa's body and his hands roughly gripping onto Oikawa's sides as he tried to contain himself.

"You got really excited didn't you baby" Oikawa whispered, his breath dancing along Iwaizumi's ear as he surpressed a groan.

"I- I mean.. uhhmm" Iwazumi breathed, embarrassed that everyone was watching him fall apart like that.

"We could do that again if you want baby." Oikawa said nervously, getting himself excited at the idea.

"I get you all to myself right?" Iwaizumi breathed, moving to mark Oikawa's neck and trying to regain control.

"I'm all yours." Oikawa smirked as he felt Iwaizumi smile into his neck and Iwaizumi jr poke his thigh. Oikawa smiled and pushed Iwaizumi away slightly to look down at his sweatpants.

"Damn I got lucky didn't I?" Oikawa smirked, running a finger down Iwaizumi's chest and across his abs. "You're big down there Iwa-chan, who knew you were hiding this much." Iwaizumi's eyes widened and he moved his hands to hide his friend down there.

"Aww Don't hide it baby" Oikawa cooed as he skipped back to his spot.

"Be careful shittykawa. You don't want to get on my bad side."

"Hmmm why is that Iwa-chan?"

"You enjoy walking and playing volleyball don't you?" Iwaizumi asked calmly before sitting down again.

-+=+-          -+=+-          -+=+-

hey... sorry I've been gone a while but here is the next chapter!!!

I hope you like it!

Sorry it was so short, I don't read or write any IwaOi (but I do like it) really so I'm not sure if I did this ship justice. 

Anyway, I hope you are having a great day!

Love you <3