Ch 17: DaiSuga

"OOO WHO'S GOING TO GO FIRST?" Noya asked excitedly

"Uhhh... I didn't think that far" Bokuto admitted slightly falling into his emo mode.

"How about we pick numbers out of a hat and go in that order?" Suga recommended. Everyone around the room nodded, and went to organize the group dare. When he had finished, he called all the bottoms over to pass out the numbers.

"Oikawa what are you still doing over there? I said bottoms follow me." Suga asked when Oikawa didn't move.

"Huh? What do you mean? I'm a top." He tilted his head sideways in confusion

"PFFT- you... a top... you can't be serious." Iwaizumi looked at his boyfriend who still looked dead serious.

"Oikawa... look at how you're sitting right now..." Suga said hesitantly. Everyone's eyes traveled over to Oikawa. He was perched daintily on Iwaizumi's lap.

"And?"

"And what would you do if he asked you to get off him?"

"I would stay here duh. He can't tell me what to do." Oikawa rolled his eyes and Suga motioned for Iwaizumi to demonstrate his point.

"Shittykawa get off of me right now." Iwaizumi said slightly annoyed.

"I really don't see the problem Iwa-cha-" Oikawa turned around only to be met with a very annoyed looking Iwaizumi.

"Tooru I said now."

"Y-yes sir!" Oikawa scrambled off Iwaizumi and ran to hide behind Suga who was giggling.

"I told you you're a bottom." Suga laughed and herded the boys to the other room.

-+=+- 

Once everyone had drawn their numbers and shared them with each other, they looked up mischievously. This was going to be good.

They walked back into the main room and took their respective seats, giving each other looks.

"Guys, where's Suga?" Daichi asked

"I'm right here daddy~" Suga said, emerging from the room in a pair of pastel sweatpants and a crop top.

"Woah..." Daichi's eyes went wide as they slowly traveled up and down Suga's body. Trying to take everything in at once. He could feel himself salivating the longer he looked, but her couldn't peel his eyes away.

"Daddy I'm going to need you to sit right there in the middle. Ok?" Suga cooed softly, making Daichi's heart flutter as he stood up. He struggled to sit down properly because he was so distracted by staring at Suga. Once he finally sat down, Suga walked over to him slowly until his face was about 6 inches away.

"H-hey hon'..." Daichi said quietly, not wanting to ruin the moment. Daichi's eyes moved around Suga's face until they became glued to his lips. Suga noticed and brought Daichi's face back up to face his with his hand.

"Hey daddy" Suga smirked and Daichi blushed a deep red. Suga then moved his hands down Daichi's abs to his knees and forcefully pushed them apart. He moved in between them and began kissing Daichi's neck, moving downwards until he was on his knees. Daichi was already struggling to keep his calm but this was driving him over the edge. Suga noticed this and smiled to himself.

"I don't want you to take your eyes off me." Suga said seductivly, biting his lip. He moved Daichi's shorts upwards to be in line with his boxers and looked up playfully. Daichi looked back at him with half lidded eyes and that was when Suga knew he was at his limit. He just needed a little push. Suga sat back onto his knees and placed kisses along Daichi's inner thigh, leaving small hickeys. Daichi hummed in pleasure and wrapped his hands in Suga's hair as he moved closer and closer to the line of his boxers.

"Ew." Tsukishima said from across the room. Kageyama covered Hinata's eyes and his own just in case.

"Wow... Captain and Mr. Refreshing , letting loose in from of their children." Oikawa let out in a giggle, only to get hit in the head by Iwaizumi.

"IWA-SCHAN ~ SO MEAN~" Oikawa whined. Suga moved away from Daichi's thighs and laughed.

"I did it!" Suga smiled brightly and stood up to walk over to his seat. Daichi sat confused until he realized that he did, in fact, have a boner. He had been so caught up in the moment that it didn't really sink in. He got up and covered his crotch with his hands in embarrassment and sat next to Suga. Once he was seated, he grabbed Suga and pulled him onto his lap and hugged around his waist.

"See what you did to me." Daichi whispered hotly into Suga's ear while he grinded himself into Suga's ass, looking for some kind of friction. "Just know that you're going to fix this later." Suga gulped nervously but nodded his head.

"N-now who is number 2?" 

-+=+-          -+=+-          -+=+-

YAY ANOTHER CHAPTER! 

Sorry I had been gone for so long (。•́︿•̀。)

I had to go back to school so my schedule was thrown off a bit.

I'm going to make a separate chapter for each ship so the next couple of chapters might be shorter than normal.

Who Do Y'all Think Is Number 2? 

ԅ༼ * ◕ ∧ ◕ * ༽ノ

I hope you liked this chapter! I had a lot of fun writing it!