Ch 21: UshiTen

(ummm idk y it won't let me put that gif down here so im gonna go back and fix it later)

Tendo gently shook the sleeping giant on his lap to wake him up from his short nap. Ushijima's sleeping face twisted in annoyance as he let out an aggravated whine, twisting his body to face Tendo's stomach.

"Ushibaby you have to get up ok, I have a surprise for you." Tendo cooed, knowing how much trouble Ushijima was to wake up.

"5 more minutes" Ushijima whined groggily, wrapping his arms securely around Tendo's waist and snuggling in.

"How did he switch from being completely feral to so... so... adorable(?) in less than 30 minutes?" Oikawa mused, voicing everyone's thoughts out loud. Tendo just giggled softly at everyone's confusion. He was used to seeing all sides of Ushijima since they are roommates.

"I know you're sleepy but you gotta get up ok. Alrightly. Up you go, come on." Tendo said pushing Ushijima up with all his strength. Ushijima sat up fully now and rubbed his eyes before glaring at Tendo who was standing up and reaching a hand out to help his captain stand. Tendo brought Ushijima to the center chair and sat him down.

"What's happening?" Ushijima asked quietly, looking around at his surroundings in utter confusion. As he had knocked out after Daichi's dare so he was unaware of the group dare that was currently happening.

"And what are they doing?" Ushijima pointed to Bokuto and Akaashi who had their hands clasped together and seemed to be praying.

"Who, us?" Bokuto asked as he looked up, "We're just.. you know... praying for Tendo's saftey." He shrugged and continued.

"Wakatoshi" Tendo called, regaining the attention. "Remember what happened earlier?" Ushijima nodded slowly still very wary of everyone's eyes on him. Tendo reached out and ran his hands through Ushijima's hair lightly, going around the cat ears which here still on his head. He worked his hand down through the ace's hair and around to the collar still around his neck. He looped a finger into the collar and gave a sharp tug which forced Ushijima to move forward a bit so he wouldn't choke.

"Are you suggesting that we continue this now, like you promised?" Ushijima puzzled, getting excited from the idea.

"Maybe... that all depends I suppose." Tendo's gaze moved up from the collar around Ushijima's neck to directly in his eyes.

"Have you been a good boy Wakatoshi-kun?" Tendo asked innocently, his head tilting to the side slightly. Ushijima's brows furrowed at Tendo's words. 'What is he doing?'

"Yes I have been." Ushijima responded but continued soon after. "I'm not sure what is happening right now or what happened when I was asleep, but if you think I'm letting you take control you are surely mistaken." Tendo stopped, taken aback by Ushijimas words. He smirked at his new challenge.

"That's funny. What makes you think I'm not always the one in control?" Tendo asked, getting onto Ushijima's lap but not breaking eye contact. Ushijima frowned. "I'm just saying, I've never seen YOU in control." Tendo shrugged. He was walking a thin tightrope but he just needed to push a little without falling over the edge.

"Don't be a fucking brat Tendo. You know you can't handle the consequences." Ushijima said threateningly, darkness laced his words. The kindness and confusion leaving his eyes, being replaced with seriousness and lust.

"I'm sure I can handle you, don't hype yourself up down there. You're not THAT big." Tendo teased. He was trying to get Ushijima all fired up and it was working. Tendo could practically see the steam rising out of Ushijima's ears as he got out of his lap and turned around.

"I'll be right back I'm gonna go get water. I'm not done by the way." He said to the group as he wandered out of the room, swaying his hips seductivly as he walked over to the kitchen. They all watched as the red head left the room, but he was soon followed by an immensely annoyed Ushijima.

Tendo placed his water bottle on the counter with his back facing the door. He let out a soft sigh thinking of how exactly he was going to complete his dare. He felt a large hand move up his sides to his shoulders.

"Hmmm Hi Wakato-sshhit-" Tendo was stopped as Ushijima's hand moved swiftly to the back of his neck as he pushed him down roughly against the kitchen island.

"Pfft- ok Wakatoshi kun I said later ok." Tendo laughed awkwardly, trying to wriggle out of Ushijima's strong grasp. Ushijima just tightened his hold on the back of Tendo's neck and used his other hand to hold Tendo's lower back, keeping him in place. Ushijima rubbed himself into Tendo's ass, keeping his tight hold on him.

"You sure you can handle me brat?" Tendo's eye's widened as he felt something lang and hard on his backside. 'WHAT THE FUCK IS IN THIS MAN'S PANTS?!' Tendo thought nervously, staying silent.

Little did they know but everyone else had snuck around to take a peak at what was about to happen, especially concerned after they heard the loud thump as Tendo was slammed against the island. Ushijima didn't plan on waiting around for Tendo to answer. He was fully in his head space and wasn't about to take any shit.

"I asked you a question and I will get an answer one way or another." He said coldly, bringing his hand down sharply on Tendo's ass. Tendo tried to turn around but Ushijima, unmoving, holds him there.

"Fine fine! This was the dare so calm down." Tendo conceded, trying to save his ass. "Also I can't take you seriously with those stupid ass cat ears when you talk like that." Tendo giggled and stood up, his back still facing the group.

"Hey guys I did i-" Tendo's voice faded away as he turned around to see everyone crowded around the door trying to see what was going on.

"Looks like we have an audience." Tendo chuckled, placing his hands on Ushijima's chest. He was still confused to what the dare was.

"Wait." He voiced, "what was the dare?"

"I'll tell you a little later ok" Tendo smiled and moved out from in between Ushijima and the counter, taking his water bottle with him as he left Ushijima confused and alone in the kitchen.

"The fuck?"

-+=+-          -+=+-          -+=+-

HEYYY!!!

I had this chapter saved and I thought I already posted it but I guess I didnt... whoops

ANYWAYYY I feel like Ushijima waking up is so soft also this is definitely me waking up but thats not the point. 

Also somehow when I was gone this story got 1K votes... HUHHHHHH?!?!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! OMG! 

I legit did a double take I was so shocked! 

Thank you so much for reading this story! I hope you all continue to love and support it as much as I do! I feel like I should do something since this story hit 1k votes but idk bc im not creative butttttt I'll think about it. If anyone has any request or idea for what I could do feel free to leave a comment!

Again thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart for reading this stupid, weird ass story! it really does mean a lot to me to see your comments and feedback!

love yall! <3