Ch 24: BokuAka

*Akaashi is a power bottom for this part

*Akaashi is a power bottom for this part. I feel like he needs to let out any negativity or aggression he has in some way and this is just one way that they figured out about... (this was def from the night that they did it and bo didn't tell kuroo (if u remember that from months ago)*

Bokuto bounced his way into the chair since everyone else had gone but him. Even though this was his idea, he was the last to suffer. He grinned brightly as he plopped into the chair and Akaashi made his way over to him. Bokuto opened his arms for a hug which Akaashi indulged, sitting himself on Bokuto's lap. Out of instinct Bokuto's hands migrated down Akaashi's back while they were hugging, making their way to Akaashi's ass. 'And so it begins' Akaashi thought to himself and decided to start the dare. Akaashi tangled a hand into the back Bokuto's hair and gave a rough tug. The whole room gasped as Bokuto's head was yanked back. Bokuto's eyes widened and he raised both hands away from Akaashi's ass and into the air. Akaashi smirked and pushed up on his knees to gain a small height advantage since they were both sitting down.

"I didn't say you could do that did I?" Akaashi snarled cynically, enjoying his moment in control. Bokuto shook his head repeatedly in silence but Akaashi's grip remained firm on his hair.

"Then why did you touch me? You know you are not to touch me without permission." Akaashi questioned without actually looking for Bokuto's answer.

"I-" Bokuto stuttered in shock.

"You just wanted to show everyone didn't you." Akaashi continued, not missing a beat. He moved his free hand that had been resting on Bokuto's chest up to trace the muscles in Bokuto's throat. "You wanted to show everyone how much of a slut you are for me?" Akaashi's voice quieted to a threatening whisper and his hand stopped to grasp Bokuto's neck. His grip was not strong enough to cut the air supply, instead, he just rested it there.

"I just wanted to show everyone you're mine..." Bokuto mumbled quietly in defiance. Hearing those words made Akaashi want to melt right there but he kept his composure and continued on.

"You know I don't like it when you mumble." Akaashi's grip on Bokuto's throat tightened, "Speak clearly or I'll have to punish you in front of everyone." Akaashi could feel Bokuto getting jittery with excitement and nervousness at the word 'punish' and tightened his grip again which made Bokuto gape before complying with Akaashi.

"I just wanted to show everyone that you're mine because I love you!" Bokuto said loud and clear in a way that made Akaashi melt. Everyone else around the room didn't know whether to say "aww" or "wtf" so they all continued to stare in silence.

Feeling that his dare was successful, Akaashi smiled and took his hand away from Bokuto's neck and used it to ruffle his hair instead.

"Good Boy. I love you too!" He peppered Bokuto's face with butterfly kisses and placed one final one on his nose.

"Thank you 'kaashi!" Bokuto grinned and pulled Akaashi back for a hug as he snuggled his face into Akaashi's chest. Akaashi's face softened into a warm smile and he played lightly with Bokuto's hair. When their hug finally ended, Akaashi got off of Bokuto's lap only to have Bokuto's boner on full display for their shocked audience.

"Aww?" Oikawa questioned

"What the... how did... bro" Kuroo stumbled over his words like a drunk idiot, voicing everyones confusion.

"Bokuto's weakness number 69," Akaashi sighed as he and Bokuto cuddled back in their spot. Bokuto eyeing Akaashi's neck, contemplating leaving a hickey there. "He likes being Dom-ed from time to time. And when he does, he needs lots of praise and cuddles afterwards." Akaashi felt a pair of lips on his neck and just moved his head to give Bokuto more space for the hickeys he assumed he was receiving. Kuroo felt faint for a moment after learning so much about his best friend that he never knew he was going to hear and placed a hand on Kenma's shoulder to stabilize himself.

"And you guys thought I was scary..." Daichi whispered to the group which made them all giggle and laugh, lifting the confusion that had fallen around them.

*not edited  (it's literally 2 am there's no way I'm editing this rn)

-+=+-          -+=+-          -+=+-

oh boy i hope i came back with a bang...