Let it go

It was none other than Aranya, right beside her were her parents. It seemed like they were having a very serious conversation and Zee's mama looked worried and fidgety. When Aranya noticed Zee, she smiled and went to his side but when Zee glared at her, she stopped in her tracks and looked at her mother. Mrs. Sarai who noticed Zee smiled at him and waved. Zee always has high respect for Mrs. Sarai and even calls her aunty because she is his mother's best friend. She and his mother hailed from a very prestigious family but both of these sweet ladies never looked down on people and always been understanding. His mama and Aunty Sarai involved in many charity work and Zee always looked up to his parents growing up, to be successful and humble just like them. They are his inspiration after all.

'Zee, my boy', Mrs. Sarai looked at Zee and said, we are really sorry for visiting you at this hour. After Aranya told us that you guys are in a relationship, we didn't get to come and visit you, I was admitted to the hospital again because of my heart condition, I was really happy when Aranya told me the news that you guys are dating, it was always your mom's and my dream to get our kids married. It was a dream since you guys were born and I am really happy to know our wish going to come true. It all seemed like a dream. you are really a good lad and I know Aranya always has good taste and she proved it once again by choosing you as her date. 

Zee's face turned red with anger, he is always a cool guy and never believes in violence but Aranya is really pissing him off, she dragged him into an unwanted drama and the worst is Saint is inside. Zee felt like laughing at the situation, he can feel it in his bones that Saint likes him, he already introduced Saint to his family, they may have a hint of how important Saint and Light is to him as Zee never ever brought anyone to his house before. He was really happy when he saw how comfortable his family was with both the son and father duo, they treated them like their own family.

 Zee balled his fist and was about to deny it when he saw his mother's expression. She looked sad and slowly shook her head and pleaded with her eyes. His mother already warned him not to reveal any shocking news to Mrs. Sarai, he needs to wait for few more weeks till she gets into a stable condition before he tells her the truth, the truth that he is not dating her only daughter and that Aranya is such a spoilt brat and really selfish and never think about others than herself. Mrs. Sarai really looked pale and unhealthy, even though she is smiling, her facial expression showed otherwise, she seemed like she is in extreme pain.

Mrs. Sarai coughed and grabbed her heart. Aran ya looked worriedly at her mother.

'Mama, are you okay? Does it hurt again, should we go to the doctor now? Mrs. Sarai just smiled reassuringly and said,' I am okay, I just need to sit for a while.' 

Zee's mama quickly said, 'come in, take a rest and I will get you a glass of water. 

Zee had no option but to follow along with his mama's wish, he cannot put Mrs. Sarai's life at stake. Once they enterer the house, the trio sat in the living room. All of them at the dining room came to the living to check what took the mother and son that long. Zee's papa was carrying Light in his arms. 

'Oh, Sarai, you are here. How are you? You have just been discharged from the hospital right? 

'Yeah. I am okay, just came to pay a visit to my future son in law,' Mrs. Sarai said while looking at Zee fondly. 

Saint who don't know what was really going only finally realized. He looked at Zee and then he saw how Aranya was grabbing his hand sticking to his side. It all makes sense now, Zee is engaged to Aranya, that's why they had lunch with Mew and Gulf that day. Now they are here to join them for the family dinner but why did Zee say that Aranya was just a family friend back then and Zee's mama said they don't have any guest coming later, maybe they want to keep their relationship a secret, they don't want any outsider like him to know their family matter. Well, I am a stranger after all, what was I even thinking, that everything will get back to normal, that Light will finally have a complete family, silly me for hoping for more. Gulf was beyond shock is understandable. He is really puzzled as well, as far as he knows, Zee is madly in love with the young male teacher, the whole dating thing with Aranya is not sitting well with him. This must be one hell of an elaborate prank. Gulf was about to ask Mrs. S about the relationship but stopped when their Mew came and grabbed his hand and said, now is not the time, just act along, we will talk about this later.