Baby Koala

Chaiyaaaaaa!!!!!!!

'Uh oh.'

You can hear little footsteps padding around the house.

'Chaiyaa, you better come to daddy this instant, we are running late and grandma is waiting for us.' 

A tired-looking Saint is running around his naked three-year-old son. You know that Light is very much in trouble when Saint uses his Thai name to call his son.

'Buttt Dada, you won't be with grandma, I misshh you.'

The poor baby's lips wobbled and he started to cry, fat drops of tears gliding down his chubby cheeks. 

'Ohhh, my baby koala, come here.'

 Saint scooped his crying three year old in his arms and rocked him back and forth to calm him down.

'Daddy has a job to do, daddy will be back tomorrow afternoon then we can go to the museum tomorrow and get ice cream on our way back home.

'How does that sound baby koala?'

Light just nodded his head slowly, wrapped his little hands on Saint's neck, and pressed his wet face on his warm neck. Saint's smell always calms the little koala when he is distress.

'Now, baby koala will get in the tub and will take a warm bath, then we will get dressed in your favorite maroon jumpsuit then we will drive to grandma's.'

Light slowly pulled his face from his daddy's neck and nodded and he had a small smile plastered on his face.

Yeahhh, okay leggoooo!

Saint dropped his son at his mother. He hugged and kissed his son's cheeks and even playfully bit those soft chubby cheeks.

'Be a good boy and take care of grandma for daddy ya.'

He hugged his mama and said bye mama, bye baby koala. He is also felt sad to leave his son behind but yeah, it is the dilemma of every working parent. He needs to do this to ensure a brighter future for his son. Saint needs to attend a birthday party conducted by the playschool main sponsors where Saint working as a teacher along with Janistar. It is Saint's first time attending because last time Light had a high fever so Saint took care of his baby. It is a company named Cotton and Candy a clothing brand and a hipster looking cafe company. They sell clothes in this pretentious looking coffee shops that charge you like 200 Bhatt for a cup of Americano.

Saint wore a white suit with his black dress shoes, he changed in the hotel room that been provided for the guests to just freshen up and rest. Janistar wore a tight black dress with her loose hair with her black high heels.

'Oh my god, look at you, who would have thought under those baggy daddy clothes you hide this scrumptious body, if I were a man, I would totally tap that, said Jani and she tapped Saint's butt.'

'Hey, keep your hands to yourself, missy.'

'Haha, let's go, Saint, I am hungry and maybe both of us will meet our prince charming.'

Once they entered, they were taken aback how grand and luxurious everything being set up from the decoration and even the place, it is literally a palace that turned into a hotel that's why Saint and Jani dressed so formally. Saint saw a man in his early thirties on the stage talking animatedly to a man equally his height.

'Oh.My.Gucci. Sainttt, that is Mr. Mew Panich. He is the president of Cotton and Candy company and that man beside him is his secretary and also, wait for it...his fiancee!!! The president falls in love with his secretary, a beautiful love story right like it is out of a bl novel. He is so kind and humble even though he is like one of the young rich man. He actually had bought me lunch once because he came to our school for his yearly visit and the visit kinda extended till the lunch period, so he brought me to this fancy restaurant. I thought maybe he was hitting on me, dumb me. Then, right before we left, I saw his secretary came to drop of his files. You know he thanked his secretary by kissing him right on the lips. The audacity, like seriously right in front of my salad bruh. Nah, I was kidding, I was actually enjoying it, a bl story that came true. My real-life bl couple that I ship till now.