Angry Bunny

'So..' Zee said after taking a sip of his sugar-free hot black coffee. 

"What you got there Poppy?" Zee raised his eyebrows.

'Hmm, this may sound a bit surprising, Light is Saint's son', Poppy said with a straight face. 

Zee had a no shit Sherlock look plastered on his face. 

'Wait, I know what you are thinking, I meant, Saint gave.birth.to.Light.! Poppy emphasized each word like he is explaining to a child. 

Zee's eyes widen and he choked on his saliva and started coughing. After he calmed down, he said  'What!!!.'

 'Saint carried Light for a solid 9 months in his womb, went through a caesarian, they had him cut open...'

Yeah, okay, I got it, Zee waved his hand. 

Poppy continued his narration about Saint. 'So he gave birth at the age of 22, he was a barista at a coffee shop near his university, he was juggling his studies with his part-time job while being pregnant. The only son to a single parent, his mother owns a bakery, he is a teacher at the Bright Stars playschool, he has a best friend named Janistar, he is a bright, bubbly, hardworking person, as you know, he has a son named Light Chaiya Udomkaewkanjana, so we cannot dig much about the other father as his son's last name is his, not the other father's. 

'Wow, no wonder he kept saying parent instead of mother.' Zee said to himself.

'If you don't mind, may I ask why are you so curious about Saint, is Light yours, Zee? Poppy asked with such curiosity. 

What?!?! No!!! How did you even come to that conclusion?

' Well, his son slightly looks like you, and your sudden interest in someone after so long just makes me curious' said Poppy honestly.

'It is just Saint seemed so familiar to me, if you don't mind can you dig more about the other father.'

Poppy studied Zee for a while then he exhaled his breath. 

'It is going to be a bit hard but anything for my old childhood friend, will do it just for you but it will take some time, oh yeah Zee, come closer.'

 Zee hesitated but did as he told. 'You have something on your hair, Poppy smoothen Zee's hair and took a stray dried leave from Zee's hair. 'There you go', Poppy handed the dried leave to Zee who just accepted it. 'Okay, Zee, got to go, I have to meet another client later. Send my warm regards to Uncle and Aunty and also Mew and Gulf.

 Do drop by when you at Chiang Mai, Zee said.

 Sure, will do, Poppy left hurriedly.

 'Wow, Saint is one of those rare males that can get pregnant. No wonder he is really protective of Light. It still bugs me not to know why does Saint looks really familiar, have I met him before? Only time will reveal the truth.' 

 He went to the playschool to check the designs. He was welcomed by Saint and a female teacher, it is none other than Miss Janistar, Saint's best friend. 

'Good morning Saint, good morning Miss Janistar, Zee smiled dazzlingly while shaking Jani's hand. 

Jani just looked at Zee with an open mouth and she only replied when Saint nudged her with his elbow.

'Hel..Hello Mister Zee, it a pleasure meeting you, she said after shaking his hand.

' Oh, the pleasure is all mine Miss Janistar, Saint didn't even tell me he has such a beautiful lady friend', Zee said while raising his thick eyebrows and smiling at Saint. Saint just had a poker face and ignored Zee. Janistar giggled like a schoolgirl but soon dropped her hand and cleared her throat.