Make it make sense

It has been almost a month since the accident. Aranya has become awfully close with Zee and it seems Zee is perfectly fine with his so-called girlfriend. Zee hardly visits the kindergarten now, he is quite busy with office work as his eldest brother is about to tie the knot in a week. Aranya has been taking care of Zee by cooking him lunch and always spending her free time serving him food and even feeding him. That's how Saint found them one fine day when he went to Zee's office to deliver the files related to the kindergarten renovation.

Saint was about to knock on Zee's office when he heard giggles, a feminine one. He knew from the pick-me tone that it is none other than Aranya. Saint who cannot control his anger and jealousy just barged in without knocking on the door which he usually does. Saint froze when he noticed how awfully close Aranya was to Zee. She is in fact sitting at the table while feeding Zee cake.

Aranya who saw Saint standing before them quickly stood up. The smile on her face is completely gone and now it is replaced by a thin line.

Have you not heard of knocking? Aranya yelled at Saint and rolled her eyes. Can't you see I am having some private time with my fiance?

I...I...Saint cleared his throat, a big lump is forming in his throat. I came here to deliver the files to Mr Panich.

Aranya's high heels clicked on the office's cold tiles as she made her way to Saint. She snatched the green file from Saint's hand and said in a very overly sweet tone.

Thank you, Saint, you may go now.

She turned on her heels. Saint watched Zee who had zero emotion on his face which made Saint feel like an utter loser. He was about to turn when Aranya's voice stopped him on his track.

Oh yeah, Saint, after this we don't need you to make rounds to the office, P'Zee has already assigned Jani to take care of matters relating to the kindergarten. You are released from this post, bye bye and toodles, Aranya waved and smirked at Saint.

Saint nodded his head and made his way to his car. He got into his car, held his steering wheel till his knuckles turned white and let out a loud sob. After his crying session, he wiped his face and vowed never ever to set foot in Zee's office and be close to Zee.

............................................................................................................................................................

Ahhh..finally a bit of a break, Mew said after taking a seat near Zee who is furiously typing on his laptop.

Zee? Are you okay there little bro?

I....where is Poppy?

He is now in Norway, why Zee?

Zee slammed his laptop shut and stood up.

Mew, I want to get wasted.

What?? Are you out of your mind, you just got out of a damn accident Zee.

That's why I am asking you to accompany me, I don't want to do any rash decisions, I want you to keep an eye on me and bring me back home in one piece.

I mean, it is still early but anything for my brother.

Zee had many shots, it seems like he is trying to kill something in himself by drowning in alcohol.

Mew basically took a very drunk Zee back home and went back home.

................................................................................................................................................................

Zee woke up while holding his head, hung over is a bitch indeed. He groaned and he turned and he nearly screamed when he saw a body lying beside him.

He quickly got off of the bed to see a half-naked body on it. He checked himself and he is half-naked as well. He saw a freaking band on the person's left ring finger. Did he sleep with a married person, when he checked his hand, he screamed in horror to see a matching band on his left ring finger.

This can't be real, he slowly pats the person to wake up. The person turned and looked at Zee with puzzlement. Zee?

You? What are you doing here?

I was here to send you the files Zee.

Why are you in my bed, half-naked? Zee asked.

What?

We are even married. Look at your left ring finger.

This can't be true......

Saint..this is real...I....

The alarm clock suddenly blared out making Zee wake up from his dream.

Zee woke up while holding his head, hung over is a bitch indeed. He groaned and he turned and he nearly screamed when he saw a body lying beside him.

He quickly got off of the bed to see a body on it. He checked himself and he is half-naked. He checked his hand, he let out a breath of relief when he noticed there is no ring on his finger.

Did he sleep with the person?

The person slowly turned and smiled at him.

This can't be real.

P......where is my morning kiss?

Aranya? What are you doing here?

P...don't play with me. You called me yesterday, crying and begging me to see you right away. Once I arrived, you hugged me tightly kissed me furiously and stripped me naked and we made love. Look around you, our clothes from yesterday are on the floor. Then we took shower together and slept.

He quickly checked his phone and yes he has called Aranya yesterday.

He sat on his bed. Aranya please don't play with me, I know you love me so much, if this is any of your plans to make me stay with you, please tell me.

P'...I am a girl, after all, I don't make jokes about this kind of stuff, ask my mom if you are doubting me. Aranya said in a serious tone.

It is okay P', we are about to get married, so I don't mind doing it without getting married first as I know you are a responsible man and won't use a young girl like me.

I...Aranya please take your clothes and leave...I...need some time for myself.

Okay, P'Zee. Aranya quickly dressed up. Zee followed her downstairs to send her off, he opened the door only to be greeted by Saint who is holding a file in his hand and Light in his other hand.

Zee is topless with a hickey on his neck, Aranya's hair is dishevelled and she has a split on her lips.

Mr Panich, this is the file from Jani. She cannot drop this file by herself as she is having a fever now. I will be taking my leave, sorry to bother you at this hour. Saint left right away.

Well, I am leaving now P'Zee, call me later, baby, love ya, Aranya left with a smirk on her face.

Hi peeps, I am back. Hope you enjoy this chapter, have a nice day, peeps. =)