You warm my bed and my heart

Zee finally arrived at the candy factory.

They entered the office, it is a cute and comfy waiting area. A lady in her mid 50's greeted them.

'Hello, what can I do for you today? she smiled at them.

Hello, I am here on behalf of Mew Panich, I am his brother, Zee.

Ahh, yeah, I have already packed the candies, give me a sec, I will grab them.

The woman walked to a room which is located at the back of the office, most probably to the kitchen where they make and pack candies, they are hand-made candies. Zee and Saint waited patiently while Light was walking and looking around the new place. It was almost a 15 minutes wait. The lady came back with a flustered face.

I am really sorry Mr. Zee, the woman said while looking at them worriedly. We somehow ended up giving your order to someone else, I swear this is the first time that it has ever happened here. We are trying our best to make another batch right now but it will take time, you will have it by tonight or worse come worse, you can pick up it early morning tomorrow.

Zee doesn't know how to react to that but thank god tomorrow is Sunday. He looked at Saint who nodded his head as a reassurance that he is okay with going back home tomorrow.

It is okay Madam, I will be leaving my number to you, just give me a call when the candies are ready.

Sorry, Mr. Zee, I will refund the candies.

It is okay Madam, we will be taking our leave first.

Oh yeah, Mr. Zee, this candy is for your son, the lady said while looking at Light who is now watching the fish in the aquarium. Zee was about to correct her but he chose not to. He said thank you and grabbed the candy. He called Light over and handed the candy.

Light, Zee called.

Hmm..Light said and walked over to Zee.

This aunty gave you a candy, do you want it?

Light eyes gleamed with happiness and he looked over his daddy who nodded his head.

Yass. Light said and took the candy.

Thank you, aunty, Light said and smiled at the lady. She smiled at the toddler back and said welcome. The lady once saw the kid assumed it was Zee's child but after looking at the couple, she now assumes that Zee and Saint are a couple and Light is their son.

They all left and Zee chose to book a hotel room and stay there. He went to the nearest hotel and he tried to book two rooms, one for him and another for Light and Saint. Unfortunately, most of the rooms are booked as it is a weekend and there is a festival going in the temple, most of the hotels are fully booked. There is only one room with a king bed is available. Zee booked the room after getting a yes from Saint. They all went into the room. Zee plopped on the bed and sighed.

He looked at Saint who is looking right at him. He smiled and told Saint to take a seat. Light already jumped into the bed and went under the comforter. Saint sat beside Zee on the bed.

Zee slowly grabbed Saint's hand and said, I am really sorry, I promised that it is just going to be a one day trip but here we are, need to spend the night here and I am really sorry if sharing the room with me makes you uncomfortable, it is considered still early in our relationship.

Zee...this is not your fault, we still can go back home tomorrow and this is unavoidable.

Hmmm, I still feel bad.

Whai...they heard a small voice asked. It is none other than Light.

Light..what are you doing buddy?

Koala man, whai you feel bad..you sick..Light was seriously worried. He got off from under the covers and slowly walked to Zee. He spread his arms and hugged Zee tightly.

Now, Koala man is okay...Light huggie Koala man.

Awww...Zee swooned at the kindness and innocence of this child.

He slowly patted Light's back and rocked him left and right.

Light then went to his daddy and gave him a hug.

Saint then took his son to the bathroom and gave him a bath. He then changed Light into a comfy loose shirt and shorts. Saint always brings extra clothes for Light whenever they travel. Unfortunately, Saint forgot to prepare himself extra clothes.

Zee offered his shirt and yoga pants to Saint. Zee always had extra clothes with him whenever he travels as it is really common for him to stay over at random places to finish his work.

Saint thanked Zee and quickly took a warm shower and changed into Zee's clothes. They are really loose on him. Saint got of the bathroom and Zee inhaled deeply. Saint is in his clothes and the poor shirt is sliding off his shoulder and showing his collar bone. Zee gulped and quickly averted his gaze. He then went into the bathroom and took a warm shower and changed into a set of clean attire.

Zee looked at the bed where Light is snuggled against Saint. He smiled at the duo. He called the room service and ordered some food as he feels extremely tired.

The trio bundled up in the comforter, eating warm food while watching the TV. It seemed like a normal day for Light and Saint but it is something new for Zee. He had never spent a night like this with anyone. This is something that he can get used to Zee thought to himself. After their dinner, they watched  Tv for a while then Light said he feels sleepy. Saint tugged Light inside the white comforter and snuggled with Light. Zee looked at the duo. Saint called Zee to sleep as they need to get the candies early in the morning. Zee was about to sleep on the couch but Saint stopped him and asked the  CEO to sleep in the same bed as the bed is big enough for three of them. Zee finally agreed. He gets into the comforter and closed his eyes but opened his eyes when he felt a hand on his waist. It is Light's tiny hand, the toddler snuggled against Zee and he noticed Saint looked shocked, Saint was about to remove Light's hand from Zee's waist when Zee shook his head no. Saint nodded his head and snuggled closer to Light. That night, Zee had a good sleep, he was like insomnia who? 

 That night, Zee had a good sleep, he was like insomnia who? 

Hi guysss, so sorry for a verrryyyy lateeee update. I hope you enjoy this short and sweet chapter. Have a nice day =)