Stay

Zee was in a deep slumber and he was suddenly jolted from his sweet dream when he felt soft and squishy stuff hit hard on his nose, poor Zee yelped in pain and now wide awake, he was about to curse thinking he was purposely woken by his devil of a brother, he means Mew. Words got stuck when he saw Light sprawled on the bed, his right foot and right hand were lying on Saint's body who seems like still sleeping soundly, he is sleeping like no one is jamming their hand on his chest, Zee watched in awe the father and son duo. When he looks closely, Light is basically a mini Saint, the way their lips parted light while sleeping soundly and the sudden nose wrinkle, they look exactly the same, Zee got closer to Saint's face to take out a fallen eyelash, he was about to pick the eyelash when he was met by big pair of brown eyes, gazing at him sleepy then were fully opened when Saint noticed Zee's face extremely close to his, Saint basically pushed Zee out of the bed as a reflex, Zee yelped loudly which made Light to woke up. Light looked at Zee who was laying on the ground. 

'Koala man, what you doin there?"  asked a puzzled Light.

Oh, me..hmm..Zee cleared his throat and scratch his head, finding an excuse why he actually ends up laying on the floor. He looked at Saint who turned beet red and mouthed sorry. Zee nodded and said I was looking for my...my...sock...Zee then showed Light his socks.

Oh...okay then...morning Koala man...morning Daddy, Light greeted them with a big smile, good morning baby Koala Zee said with a smitten smile, morning baby said Saint with a huge smile. Saint said morning to Zee and blushed. Zee said morning and smiled back at Saint.

I am going to bath Light first. Zee nodded his head. Saint quickly baths Light and brought Light to the bedroom to change his clothes. Light is wrapped in a big fluffy baby blue towel, a towel that Saint brought from home. 

Saint was about to change Light's clothes when Zee offered to help Saint to pick Light's clothes. Saint agrees, he lets Zee pick Light's clothes, Zee picked a white shirt with blue jeans with white converse, he purposely picked it cause he is going to wear the same. After all of them have dressed up, quite in a similar fashion, the trio, checked out from the hotel and went to the hotel cafe to have breakfast. Zee basically took care of Light, he picked the breakfast that Light's like and even fed him the food, he gently rubbed the stains on his face when Light smudged the food on his face, Saint just watches them silently, he was thinking, maybe this would what we have been if I told Zee about Light's existence and that Light is his but suddenly, Saint remembers the bitter memories and the good thought quickly dies. They went to the candy factory to pick the candies, the sweet lady greeted them happily and once again apologized for making a fault in their order, she even packed a chocolate box for the trio as a way of apologizing, she patted Light's head and said be good to your papas okay, Light just nodded his head as his thoughts were blurred by the thoughts of having the delicious candies later, Saint who heard the lady's words just looked at Zee with a panicked expression, Zee, on the other hand, was smiling ear to ear when he noticed that the sweet lady just assumed that they are married with a kid. Zee said thank you and they all left the candy factory. 

They all headed back to Saint's mother's place to have lunch, she specifically asked Saint to invite Zee over for lunch as a way to thank him for taking care of her grandson, and also she really wants to know the real face of Light's other father. They have finally arrived at Saint's mama's house, she welcomed them warmly.

Welcome home, she smiled at them. They all get in the house.  Saint's mama house is really cozy and lively, it smells like vanilla and fresh baked goods. The house decor is so homely and warm.

Wash your hands, I will set the table.

Mae, let me help you, Zee offered. It is okay, you are our guest, I will handle it, Saint went to the kitchen to help out his mother. Zee was just hanging out with Light in the living room. He noticed few picture frames hanging on the walls, mostly Saint during his younger years and there is even some baby Light's photo.