driver license.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
- after hogwarts
- a house : your house
- blood-your blood
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

inspired by olivia song called driver license <33 .

sitting down in my car driving around london listening to music as i turned my wheel making a right turn.

i drove along the neighborhoods looking at one specific house.

draco malfoy house.

i know what your thinking, stalking but i miss him so much, my ex-boyfriend who broke it off with me because he left me with some girl name astoria, a black car parked as i zoned off thinking about him.

[ flashback ]

"your so cute." draco pinched my cheek as i started the engine laughing at him.
"ready? it's okay to be nervous driving, you'll be okay." he says as he puts his hands on top of my hand.

[ flashback ends ]

"why am I doing this to myself." i whispered to myself. "he's never gonna come back to me, he left me for that girl anyways." i sighed in disappointment, i was about to start the car until i heard a knock on my window, i turn to left side looking up.

"no way." i said to myself as i roll down the window.

"y/n?" draco says.

"draco." i replied.

"what are you doing here?" he asks leaning against my car door.

"i just came to see a friend." i told him with a fake smile lying.

"y/n." he says looking at me giving me the look 'are you lying'.

why do you care, don't you have have a wife?" i ask shifting in my seat, he sighs.

"actually we divorced, lost feelings." he said avoiding eye contact with me.

"oh i'm sorry, well i gotta go. sorry draco." i said about to roll up the window but he hits the window as i flinched.

"y/n talk to me." he says, i sigh unlocking my car as he opens the door.

"about?" i asked him.

"why are you really here?" he asks putting his hands in his front pocket.

"i miss you." i quietly said, he looks at me confused.

"what did you say?" he asks, i groaned.

"i miss you, there happy!" i said yelling as his eyes winded, I rub my forehead nervous.

"y/n." he says but i cut him off.

"no it's okay if you don't feel the same, I'll just go." said about to close the door but he stops the door from closing with his hand.

"i miss you too." he says, my eyes winded looking up at him.

"no you don't, stop lying." i said.

"why would i lie?" he says, i looked down at my foot. i felt him take my free hand pulling me out of the car, he wraps his arms around my waist.

"the reason i divorced her was because my feelings came back to you, your the one for me then when i told her that my feelings came back for you, then i found that she's been cheating on me so she left me and my child winter." he explains.

"omg winter? isn't that the child we wanted to name together!" i said punching his chest softly as i heard him laugh.

"she's inside actually, i've been talking to her about you? you want to meet her." he asks.

"awwwh of course!" i said as i locked my car then we both walked hand in hand inside his house.