𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 [ 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 ]

[ imagine request by JulzLovDraco4Eva ]
house : gryffindor
blood : pure-blood
year : sixth year
__________________________

( JULIA )

I was walking with Harry,Ron, and Hermione to The Great Hall for Lunch.

I sat down on with Hermione then I looked across the Slytherin table seeing Draco staring at me He gives a quick wink before turning back around to his friends

Me and Draco have been dating since Fifth year, No one knows.

Draco used to pick on me but that was because he really liked me so he finally had the courage to reveal his feelings to me and thats when we started dating.

"Hey, are you okay?" Ron asks snapping his fingers at me, I slap his hand as he winced in pain.

Hermione and I laugh at him.

I saw Draco staring at me giving me this look 'I want you' .

"I gotta go study for this test in my next class, I'll see you guys in dinner?" I told them, they nodded as I waved at them walking away.

As I left The Great Hall I saw Draco waiting by the stairs.

"Finally" he says hugging me tightly, "come on before we get caught" I said as he drags me to the Slytherin Dormitory.

Pansy greets me as I greeted her back, We went up to his dorm which luckily no one was there.

We lay on his bed cuddling.

"I wanna see you again tonight" He tells me

"Okay, when?" I ask as he rubs my hand.

"Uhhh, at midnight" He tells me

"Your crazy." I said sitting up looking at him.

"Please at the Astronomy Tower" he tells me giving me his look.

"Fine" I said, he smiles at me pulling me into his embrace.

__________________________

It was midnight and I looked around to see if everyone was asleep.

I quietly leave the dormitory quietly stepping down step by step tryinh not to wake everyone.

I left the Gryffindor Common Room going to the Astronomy Tower seeing Draco sitting down.

"Hellooo~" I said as he smiles.

"Your here" He tells me bringing me into his arms.

"I didn't know it would be this cold" I told him, he sighs.

"Here" he says giving me his hoodie.

"No no no" I said pushing it back to him.

"Take it babe" he tells me, I grab the hoodie from his hands putting it on.