holding hands.

— long time no see, i decided to upload a few chapters here because i wanna get back into my writing phase and i have no MOTIVATION whatsoever an also missing my draco phase so WHY NOT?

btw inspired by @ lxuvgood !

—————————————

draco and i started dating a few weeks ago an we haven't really done much affection each other yet, he asked me out on the top of the astronomy tower which was the highlight of my night.

we were in DADA in the back of the class listening to snapes boring lesson, i was doodling on my notebook while draco was leaned against his chair spreading his legs out playing with his rings that were on his hands.

since OWLS were coming up we were all stressed, draco was struggling a bit with all his classes so he was stressed.

i see him bouncing his right leg up and down repeatedly, i looked at him.

he was stressed or nervous.

i didn't want know what to do, i was scared i wanted to comfort him so i put my hand on his leg letting it sit there.

he looked at my hand that was resting on his leg, he looks at me with a small smile then slides his hand under mine as we held hands for the first time.

i caressed his hand with my thumb as he began to calm down, i scoot closer next to him putting my head on his shoulder as i felt his head on top of mine then i look at down at our hands, seeing him take off one of his rings off then sliding it one onto my ring finger.

it was one of his rings that had his letter engraved.

i smiled as i felt him caress my hand with his thumb then kisses my forehead.

"thank you." he whispers into my ear as i smiled really big as i play with his rings that were on his fingers.