after hogwarts ꒰ 3 ꒱

PART 3 -

[ y/n/n - nickname ]

"wait, so that was arranged?" i asked with a shocked face.

"yes and i never stopped thinking about you." he steps forward up to me putting his hand on my cheek caressing it.

"draco but this feels wrong." i said.

"It's arranged marriage y/n/n, my parents forced me." he says

"i remember you called me that in fifth year of hogwarts." i laughed.

    flashback ~

"come onnn!!" draco pulls me up the stairs as we ran up the moving staircase laughing.
"come on y/n/n!" he says
"that's new." i said stopping at my track
"and i'm gonna keep calling you that y/n/n." he says as he pecks my lips as we continue running up the stairs.

flashback ends ~

"ever since I left you after the hogwarts battle i felt like a total dickhead not sending you a note, my dad told me not to talk to you and i got in arranged marriage." he explains.

"you are." i said laughing, he laughs softly looking into my eyes.

"you still look the same after hogwarts, still look beautiful." he says, i softly hit his chest as he pulls me into a loving hug as I hug him back.

"awwww!!" i heard voices behind me, I turn around seeing hermione and pansy.

"see i told you, they would never get over each other." pansy says, hermonie laughs as i laugh with them.