sneaking out

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
- fourth year
- house : your house
- blood: your blood
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

- Y/N POV

i was walking down the stairs with my best friends violet and stella to the great hall for dinner.

we were talking about potions class until i saw blaise walk up to me.

"y/l/n." blaise calls me, i looked up.

"yes?" i responded, betakes out a piece of paper.

"here, malfoy wanted me to give you this." blaise says handing me the paper.

"thanks." i said to him while smiling as he nods walking away.

"open it!" stella says excitedly, i laugh at her excitement.

i open up the paper and started to read it.

𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘺/𝘯 , 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘵 12:00𝘢𝘮 𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 - 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘰𝘺 ♡

"awwwww! look at the heart." stella says pointing at the little heart he put by his name

"twelve o'clock? y/n don't you think that's a little late." violet tells me.

"i'll just sneak out." i told her, she nods her head as we walked down the stairs to the great hall.

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

i was eating my chicken until i felt someone tap my shoulder.

"ethan stop playing around." i said playfully punching his belly, he laughs.

"so you have a boyfriend?" he asks.

"no." I responded, he laughs.

"you have a boy in mind?" he asks again, the first boy i thought of was draco.

"maybe." i answered.

"is it me?" he asks smirking putting his arms around me, i slowly take his arm off around me.

"in your dreams" I said with a fake smile as he scoffs going back to eat and talk with his friend.

"draco saw the whole thing." Stella tells me while giggling, i turn around seeing him looking at me with a jealous face, I turn back around.

"cute." i mumbled which violet heard.

"just date already." she says playfully shaking me as i laugh at her.

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

I was walking back up to my common room with violet and stella, we went to our dormitory quickly locking the door.

"we need a plan so snape won't catch you or anyone." stella says.

"well." violet smirks, we looked at her.

"if there's people downstairs then we will distract them so you can go meet malfoy." violet explains, we agreed on her plan and waited until the time.

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

"it's cold outside here take the hoodie." violet says about to toss me my robe but stela snatched it from her hands.

"no! draco will give her his jacket or robe." stella says.

I groan "it's about to be twelve o'clock come on." i said to them as we left our dorm walking down the steps, there was group of people.

"we will distract them, go!" violet says, i nodded as they went up to them talking to all of them.

i quietly walked out and successfully sneaked away.

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

i was walking up the stairs then i arrived at the astronomy tower.

i saw draco standing looks like he was waiting for me of course.

"hey." i said out loud, he flinched. I laughed, "i'm so sorry if i scared you." i apologized, he chuckles.

"no it's okay." he says with a smile, "come sit" he tells as we sat on the step.

"you wanted to tell me something?" i ask him, He shook his head.

"uh, okay." he says while taking a breathe, i laugh at him softly, "since first year i've like you since and i've adored you, your so beautiful and so kind that i've fallen for you." He says, i froze. "it's okay if you don't like me back i understand." he said to me about to get up but i grab his arm making him sit back down

"draco, you didn't even let me talk." i said while laughing, "i like you too draco since second year actually." i told him, he sighs in relief.

"then y/n , would you like to be my girlfriend?" he asks as i shook my head.

"yes." i smiled as he gives me a big smile.

he pulls me up bring me into a hug, i snuggled more into his embrace because it was very cold outside.

"are you cold?" he asks, i nodded my head, he takes off his sweater putting it on me, now it was warm, "come on let's go before we get caught." he says, I nodded my head.

we turned around to leave then we saw Snape.

"crap." i mumbled quietly.

"you guys shouldn't be here, i command you to go to your common room now." he says as we shook our heading leaving the astronomy tower quickly.