bullied. [ 2 ]

it was night fall and everyone was already at their dorm, i was unpacking the last things i need and prepping for my new classes tomorrow.

i was pretty excited but scared at the same time because what if i have class with amanda? there is probably gonna be a high chance that i probably will have class with her.

then i heard a knock at the door, i was alone because kylie went downstairs to chill out the fire place with the others.

"come in!" i yelled, i heard the door unlock not looking who came in.

i finally stacked my books on the desk then turned around to see draco, oh god.

"draco? what are you doing here?" i asked confused while my heart was beating so fast it was gonna leap out of my chest.

"i asked kylie where was your dorm, i just wanted to hang out with you." he smiles, i smiled back.

"sure, well since i'm unpacking wanna help me?" i asked, he groans laying on my bed.

"no im okay." he says pulling the cover over his body.

i rolled my eyes making my way to him pulling the cover off grabbing his arm trying to pull him off my bed but he wouldn't.

"get off now." i laughed trying my best to get him off my bed as he laid there laughing watching me struggle.

"i'm kidding, i'll help you." he smiles picking up my other suitcase.

"thank you." i said with a smile.

we made funny and random conversations laughing our butts off, we were pretty close to be done but it was getting pretty late.

"draco, its getting late." i told him as he stopped whatever he was doing.

"shit, okay." he sighs finishing what he was doing, "okay well we were almost done anyways." he smiles, i nodded agreeing.

"i'll see you tomorrow." i smiled, he comes up to me pulling me into a hug.

i was shocked but i hugged him back immediately.

"don't stay up to late." he says in my ear ruffling my hair then left.

"what the fuck just happen?" i heard a voice say behind me, "YOUR RED." kylie screams as i coverd her mouth my hand.

"shut up." i said closing the door behind me.

.. NEXT MORNING

sleeping peacefully on my bed comfortably when someone shook me aggressively yelling.

"Y/N!" a voice screams, i sat up quickly looking around scared as hell.

"good morning." kylie smiles at me, i groaned laying back down.

"bitch." i said, she laughs.

"COME ON! get ready breakfast is ready and draco is waiting for you." she smirks, i quickly sat up jumping off my bed, "your so down bad." she says, i kicked her butt as she screams really loud making laugh.