jealousy.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
- fifth year.
- your house : hufflepuff
- blood : pure-blood
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

walking to my potions class with somi with books in our hands as people rush and walking to their classes.

"y/n, it's so cold! where's draco?" she asks looking for him but i grab her by the arm.

"i haven't seen him since morning, besides i forgot my scarf and i didn't know it was gonna be this cold." i told as she takes off her ravenclaw scarf off.

"here." she says putting it around me.

"somi! it's cold take it back." i said trying to take off the scarf but she denies it.

"take the scarf!" she says pointing at me, i groaned walking into potions class with her.

i sat down next to her as she opens her book, i was about to open my book but then my book was shut by a hand with rings on their fingers.

"draco!" i said trying to open the book but he leans against the table leaning closer to me.

"who's scarf is that?" he asks.

"oh, it's s-" i was about to tell him but draco cuts me off.

"simon? i knew it! he's always trying to get you, take off that scarf right now! give me it." he says.

"draco! listen, its-" i try to tell him again but he cuts me off once again.

"no shut up, give me the scarf! i will burn it." he says but i saw a hand unwrapping the scarf from my neck.

"it's my scarf." somi says smiling before taking it off of me, i sigh slamming my hand onto my forehead.

"oh, i'm so sorry somi." draco says, she smiles before sitting back at her seat.

"i'm sorry love." he says, i laugh but he looks at me weird.

"uh, why are you laughing?" he asks.

"because, it's funny when your jealous." i said but he scoffs.

"'no i was not jealous!" he says but i laugh.

"jealousy looks good on you draco." i said but he whines.

"fine, but here it's cold as hell take this or i'll throw you." he says giving me his scarf, i laugh taking it from his hand putting it over me finally feeling the warm feeling.
"i'll be back love." he smiles leaving his seat, somi looks at me squealing as i throw a paper ball at her laughing.