Chapter 18: Kate

It had been days and I hadn't heard from Derek. I was starting to get worried. Stiles had been trying to talk to me, but after what I caught him doing to get information out of Dad, there was no way I was speaking to him. I've been spending a lot of time with Danny to ease my worries. I had been avoiding Allison some since I met Kate. I didn't trust her as much as I used to. I was home alone working on some homework while Dad was at work and Stiles was off with Scott. I was pulled from my work by a knock at the door. I walked over to it and opened it a crack.

"Hello?"

"Hi Alice. It's Kate. You remember me, right?"

"Why are you here?"

"I just wanted to have a chat."

"No thanks."

I went to close the door but something was blocking it.

"You see, we could've done this the easy way. Now we have to do it the hard way."

The next thing I felt was the door being shoved open and sharp prick in my neck. I felt myself falling over into even more darkness.

Derek's P.O.V.

I looked up as the door opened. Kate came in with one of her men but he was holding someone in his arms. I could see that she was unconscious but I couldn't see her face. Her smell gave it away though. Alice.

I growled and yanked on the chains around my wrists.

"Alice! What the hell are you doing with her?! Why do you have her?!"

Kate smirked at me but my eyes followed the man who was restraining her to a chair.

"Don't worry Derek. We won't hurt your little girlfriend. Yet."

I growled and pulled as hard as I could on the chains.

"Leave her alone Kate! She doesn't have anything to do with this!"

"She has everything to do with this. Your name on her necklace just proves it. We'll be back for her later."

They walked out and I took the time to look over Alice. I didn't see any visible wounds thankfully. She just seemed to be asleep. I listened to her heartbeat to keep myself calm and prayed Scott found us soon.

Alice's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling something cold and heavy holding my wrists and ankles to a chair. I pulled on them hoping they'd come off. I felt tears welling in my eyes.

"Alice! Are you okay?! What happened?!"

"Derek? What? Where are we?"

"We're in the basement of my old house. Kate got me. Why are you here?"

"She showed up at my house. She wanted to talk but I wouldn't let her in. I think she drugged me."

"How did she know about you?"

"I-I met her at a lacrosse game. She saw my necklace. She must have seen your name on it."

"That necklace was supposed to keep you out of trouble."

"You couldn't have known she'd see it. Or be here."

"I'm going to get you out of here. I promise."

I heard a heavy door open.

"Well isn't this sweet. She's finally awake. I was wondering when we'd get to talk."

I heard Derek growl.

"Don't touch her."

I heard multiple footsteps, making me think she brought others with her.

"Oh, I won't touch her. But they will."

I felt two people beside me and tried to move away from them. They messed with the chains around me before grabbing my arms and lifting me up. I tried to wiggle out of their grip.

"Let go of me! What are you doing?"

They roughly shoved me down onto something hard and cold and restrained my arms and legs again. I felt them tear my shirt open and started crying.

"Stop! Please, don't do this!"

I heard Derek growling and pulling on his own restraints.

"Get the hell away from her!"

I felt something be placed on my stomach. It felt like some form of medical tape was holding it in place.

"Now, Alice. We're going to talk. You answer my questions and we shock Derek here. You don't answer and we shock you instead."

"I'm not telling you anything."

I felt an electric current run through my body and bit my lip to keep from screaming. The tears coming down my face weren't slowing anytime soon.

"Let's try again. Do you know what Derek is?"

I kept my mouth shut. I felt the current again and whimpered in pain.

"Do you know who the other beta is?"

There was no way I was telling her about Scott. No matter how much he hurt me. The current came back stronger and I couldn't hold in my scream.

"Stop! You're going to kill her!"

"I'm not going to kill her. That'd be too easy. She's too useful at the moment. The more she breaks, the more you break. Alice, last chance. Do you know who the alpha is?"

I shook my head trying to stop crying so I could answer her. She didn't give me enough time before the current was running through me again. I screamed and felt myself losing consciousness for the second time because of her.

Third Person P.O.V.

All over town friends and family of Alice were worried sick. She'd never just up and leave without telling anyone or taking her phone. A missing persons report had been filed but hadn't produced any leads. Lydia, Jackson, and Danny were worried sick but tried to keep to their normal lives and let the police do their jobs. They had to keep hope that she was okay. Meanwhile, Scott and Stiles were worried that Peter had taken her as a means to keep Derek in line or to somehow find him through her. With Derek being taken by the Argent's, things weren't looking good. Sheriff Stilinski was going crazy over the disappearance of his daughter. He knew someone had taken her, he just didn't know why. He wouldn't stop until he found out why and where she was.