Chapter 7: Rain Chats

I woke up on my own and laid in bed for awhile.The house was quiet.I knew my dad had to work but I didn't know about Stiles.Maybe he went to check on Scott.I got out of bed and went downstairs.I made some coffee and some toast for breakfast.Once I had it all made I went back up to my room and put on a movie to listen to.I finished my breakfast and sat and drank my coffee while listening.Awhile later I heard my window slide open.I looked over in the direction of it.

"Derek?"

"Do you have anyone else who crawls in you through your window?"

"No but I'm just making sure."

He came over and sat down beside me.

"I got your necklase."

"How's Scott?"

"Healed and scared.He won't be bothering you again."

"Thank you Der."

"Turn around.I'll put the necklase on."

I turned around and lifted my hair up for him.He clasped it around my neck and it was like I already felt safer.I turned back to my original position and continued to drink my coffee.

"Do you have anything to do today Der?"

"No.It's gonna rain soon anyways."

I perked up.

"It's gonna rain?!"

"Yeah."

"Will you take me somewhere?"

"Where do you need to go when it's about to rain?"

"No where specifically.Just somewhere that there's a field and I can feel the rain."

"There's a field infront of my house that isn't shaded by the trees.The rain can come down pretty hard there."

"Okay.Give me a minute or two to get ready."

"Okay."

I got out of my bed and went over to my dresser to pull out some jeans and a shirt.

"You have a tattoo."

"Yeah.I got it right after my 18th birthday."

"What is it?"

"It's a lotus flower.Shows that good things come out of dark times."

"It suits you."

"Thank you.Do you have any?"

"I have a triskalian inbetween my shoulder blades."

"Like the one on the necklase?"

"Yeah like that one."

"Even though I can't see it it definetly suits you.From what you've told me about it."

"I got it for my family."

"I'm sure they'd like it if they were here with you."

"Maybe."

I went into my bathroom and changed into my rain clothes. I went back out to my room and left a note for my dad or Stiles since I wasn't taking my phone.

'I'm going out with friends for the rain.Be back later.'

I placed it on the edge of my bed and looked in the direction I thought Derek was.

"Can we go now?"

"Yeah.Come on."

I walked out of my room with him following and downstairs.I got outside but he had to help me to his car.We were walking for a few minutes.