Chapter 6: It's Game Day, Baby Game Day

Today was the day of the game and I was kind of excited.I still wasn't thrilled with going but my dad was going today so we were gonna sit together.I had just gotten out of the shower after my lazy Saturday.I got dressed jeans,a long sleeve crop top,and my favorite jean jacket with my booties.I hadn't heard from Derek since Tuesday which didn't worry me too much.He said he'd be by tonight.

"You ready Alice?"

"Coming dad."

I grabbed my walking cane and went downstairs to meet my dad.

"Let's go daddio."

He had to help me into his truck because it was higher off the ground.On the way to the school we were talking about my classes and how work had been for him.We got to the school and I could hear all of the yelling and cheering to get the game hyped up.My dad had to help me get around but we found a seat near Melissa.I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey Ali."

"Hey Lyd."

"You wanna come sit with Allison and I?"

"Yeah sure."

I turned in the direction my dad was.

"Hey dad I'm gonna sit with Lydia.I'll get a ride home."

"Okay.Be careful."

"Will do."

Lydia helped me up and over to where she was sitting.

"Hey Alice."

"Hey Allison."

"My dad is sitting with us."

"Hi Mr.Argent."

I waved in Allisons direction figuring her dad was beside her.

"Hello Alice."

The game started and I spent most of the time fiddling with the necklase Derek had given me.It had become a habit now whenever I was nervous or bored.It seemed like we were doing okay.I don't know if we're winning but people seemed to be cheering either way.The game finally ended and I was ready to go home where it was warm.Lydia helped me off the bleachers and I managed to find my way around all of the people.I started making my way towards the school to wait for Danny or Jacks.I went inside to walk around while I waited.I stopped when I heard the door beside me open.Someone gently walked into me.

"Sorry Alice."

"It's okay Ally.With Scott?"

"Yeah.Your brother's in there too."

"Okay.Thanks.I'll see you Monday."

"See ya."

She walked off and I held my hand out searching for the door handle.I slowly walked inside.

"Scott?Stiles?"

"Alice.What are you doing in here?"

"I wanted to say congratulations.I don't talk to you guys much anymore so I figured now was a good time."

"Thanks."

"Yeah.Thanks sis."

"I'll talk to you guys later."

I turned to walk out but I was stopped.

"Wait."

"Yeah?"

"Why do you smell like Derek?"

"What?"

"You smell like Derek.His scent is all over you."