Harry has a what?!

Over 3,300 words, wow, how did I write so much? Anyway, enjoy the chapter! Thanks for all the positive comments, absolutely love reading them!

(Jason)

Classes are cancelled for an entire three days, if he had known this would've happened, he would've upset Nico sooner. The only bad thing is that Percy thinks the love he's talking about is friendly love, not love-love...or whatever you call it.

Anyway, so Jason is both happy and gloomy. Happy that Percy cares so much about them, gloomy that Percy doesn't understand Jason's in love with him. Although maybe it's better to just be friends, the last thing Jason wants is to see Percy cry again.

A knock on the door snaps the three out of their thoughts, and Jason, is the unlucky one who chose to open it. As soon as he saw who it is, he shut the door and whirled around. "Nico it's for you."

Nico lazily looked up from where he lay cuddling with Percy on the couch as Percy attempts to read the homework Snape assigned for Defense Against the Dark Arts. Nico sighs and is suddenly standing beside Jason, having melted into the shadows of the couch, and reappeared from the shadows of the door.

A louder knock sounded out, and Nico glances at Jason in question. Jason shrugs. 'I'm so not dealing with this.' Nico opens it, and just like Jason closes it. "Percy it's for you."

Percy frowns and places his homework down. His eyes show flickers of irritation as he stalks over to the door. Throwing it open he growls out, "If you don't leave now, so help me this entire school will fall."

'I did not see that coming, who knew Percy is upset, wait he's not upset with us is he?' Jason wonders snapped out of it by someone entering the room. "Like I care, cousin, you really need to work on your greetings, I've come to tell you something important."

"Don't cousin me, get out." Percy says, his voice lowering to barely a whisper, as his eyes show a storm in their depths, a storm that can't be controlled. The man on the receiving end of the stare shivers, taking a step back. Percy kindly slams the door, the entire wall trembling from the force.

"Wow" Jason says at last, whistling in awe of Percy's abilities. Percy's stormy eyes land on Jason, promising a quick death if he doesn't be quiet. Jason goes quiet, Nico hiding in the shadows. Percy stalks back to the couch and sits down, grabbing the homework and continuing to study, his eyes back to normal.

"What did you do?" Nico asks in a whisper, glaring at Jason.

"What did I do? What did you do?" Jason shoots back.

A knock once more sounds at the door, and Jason and Nico shoot fearful looks at Percy. Percy's eyes are suddenly scary again, the storm is no longer simple, lightning, flames, and many other elements flash within the heart of the storm as he suddenly vanishes, reappearing in front of the door. The door is thrown open and Jason sees Percy reaching for a tiny knife hidden in his pants, when he pauses, eyes going blank at a speed so fast, Jason wonders if Percy was even angry for a minute there.

Jason glances over Percy's shoulder, finding that it's Michael Corner. "Are all of you okay?" He asks, worry evident in his voice.

"Fine." Percy mutters, and Michael lets out a relieved sigh.

"Good, I'm in charge of making sure all Ravenclaws are okay, you three were the last ones I needed to check on, looks like no Ravenclaws were injured. I've got to go report this to Dumbledore, you three should remain in your room until we figure out the reason for the earthquake." Michael hurriedly says and rushes off.