Percy scolds the gods

(Percy)

Percy ruffles his hair, still seriously looking at the titan. 'At times I've thought I regretted my choices, but in the end I truly don't regret. My choices had to be made, I will shoulder the blame, but I won't change my prior choices'

Nico and Jason could sense Percy's rising emotions, it had been a while since he was showing an emotion that isn't anger, sorrow, or some form of depression. The problem is the topic is touchy, one wrong word can make Percy go back to looking like a kicked seal.

"You're truly a baffling child, I can't understand how someone who's gone through so much can still say such things." Asteria was truly impressed by Percy. Most people wouldn't have such a viewpoint, most people would give up everything to get what they desire. Percy gives up everything he desires to save a larger group, yet a group he has no care for. Why not let everyone else die, wouldn't he still get more time with his loved ones?

Asteria suddenly felt bad, Percy had gone through way too much and it wasn't until now that she realized just what he's lost. "Forgive me, I've upset you." Asteria says, willingly bowing to a youth-generations younger than her.

"Don't dwell on it" Percy says, expression changing to laziness. "If you truly mean to help, then I have an offer for you."

"I'm listening." Asteria says, looking in interest at Percy.

"Stars, fortune telling, I heard you're one of the best at divining people's locations. I have a, let's call it a job that I need your help with." Percy drawls out the last word, lazy eyes regarding Asteria in thought.

"You want me to help you find someone?" Asteria says, trying to calculate who Percy wants to find.

"No, I want you to teach the three of us how to divine people's locations."

"This...you have Artemis's blessing, but still, not enough. Well, I'll give you my blessing to make it possible, but why?" Asteria asks. If it were just one person, couldn't she do it? Why go through all the trouble of learning it themselves?

Percy seemed to sense her thoughts, a slight smile forming. "It's not just one person we're trying to find."

(Olympus Throne Room)

(Hades

"Brother, you better have a good reason for calling me." Poseidon says, appearing on his throne. Zeus unhappily shoots a glare at Poseidon, thunder rumbling. Hades rolls his eyes, the three haven't fought as much, at least, they haven't fought as severely lately. Since Percy blew up on them about how awful all of them are as parents after the war, they've chilled a bit.

Zeus is still drama, Poseidon is perhaps the best at the whole "family" thing, and Hades, eh, he's still his gloomy self. Actually, Percy was rather nice to Hades. The others all got a full speech on how big of failures they are when it comes to parenting, but when Percy got to Hades, he didn't say too much. Even Poseidon heard more from Percy then Hades did.

Hades shivered just remembering that time though.

//Flashback\\

Hades wasn't quite sure what was wrong, he just felt uneasy. Percy had come into the throne room and just stared at the ground for the past ten minutes. The gods had called him to the meeting, the war was over, Percy had just finished burying the last of the dead from both sides, and the gods felt it's time to address the most prominent concern.