Finding Perseus Jackson

(Paul)

Sally Jackson just finished putting blue cookies in the oven when a knock sounded at the door. "Sally, I've got it." Paul says, standing from his seat at the table and smiling at his beautiful wife.

"Thanks honey." Sally smiles softly at him. Paul grins back, walking out the room and down the hall to the door. Pulling it open he's on guard. Having a stepson called Percy who is so often being attacked does that too a person. He finds an odd assortment of people in strange robes that he's never seen before.

"Can I help you?"

"Is Perseus Jackson here?" The oldest with a long white beard and twinkling eyes asks. Paul instantly stiffens. One because Percy hasn't been home in three months, not since starting the tour and telling them about the last war. Second, well when people call Percy, Perseus they're almost always monsters.

"Why do you want Percy?" Paul asks, fingers tightening on the door. Likely monsters, I hope Percy's trap works in case they are.

"We're here to talk about his grandfather." The old man kindly explains. Paul nods in understanding and shuts the door in their faces. After locking the door, he walks back to the kitchen and sits down like nothing just happened.

"Who was it?" Sally asks, looking up from her assortment of flowers on the counter. Paul stiffly smiles at her.

"Some weirdos asking to talk to Percy about his grandfather." After his short explanation of the people outside, another knock sounds.

"Oh, did you shut the door in their face."

"Yeah." Paul replies with a smirk. Sally smirks back. After a time when Sally and Paul got kidnapped for letting some monsters in their house, Percy has made the rule of 'if someone is suspicious, shut the door in their face, and ignore them. Oh, and stay in the kitchen so as not to be killed when the trap goes off.' "If they try to bust in, we can see what Percy's trap does."

"Honey, you remember he says it'll destroy half the house if it goes off. Only the kitchen is safe. Do we really want half our house destroyed?" She says with exasperation. A third knock sounds out and both just continue talking, ignoring the people outside.

"I know. I'm sure the Halloween monsters will go away?"

"Halloween monsters?"

"Yup, pointy hats and robes, witches and wizards. Monsters usually do better about looking normal." Paul comments, picking back up his English report. Sally drops her watering can and races for the door.

"Ah? Sally, wait up?!" Paul shouts, racing after her.

(Charlie)

"Well that was different." Charlie said when the door slammed shut. The pepper haired guy seemed nice, but he was worried about something. "Does he know about Percy's grandfather?"

"It would explain why he showed unease when we mentioned it." Sirius states, moving forward to knock again. On the third knock the door was thrown open by a different person. A woman who had a sweet smile. When she spotted Sirius and Snape she started crying and jumped at them, hugging them. Snape and Sirius hug her back, and Snape even looks like he is slightly smiling.

She steps back wiping off her tears as she grins at Dumbledore. "I can't believe you guys are here, when Paul said that you all...gods I'm happy to see you. What happened, is everyone okay?" Voldemort's daughter? She seems nice, like my mom. Can't judge her based off her father that's for sure.