Celebrity Status

(Kunai)

Kunai was sleepy, but Percy was trembling in his sleep, a sure sign of a nightmare. Nico and Jason were curled up on both sides of Percy, trying to soothe him in his sleep, but it was clear it wasn't of much help. Kunai could vaguely sense Percy's emotions, the most obvious one is hatred, but Kunai couldn't tell what the hatred is directed at.

Kunai hated that, he was supposed to be Percy's partner, to protect him from anything, but he failed when it came to Percy's nightmares. Kunai's tails drooped as he whined at the unfairness of the world. Why couldn't he be born with the power to help Percy, all he could do is stop Kyros and Korax from causing trouble.

Kunai could still remember the day he met Percy, the day he was saved, he only wished he could save Percy as Percy saved him. Abandoned at birth, left to die, if not for Percy stumbling upon them, they would've died for sure. Kunai recalled Percy at that time. He was covered in injuries, armor a mess, eyes bloodshot, yet this person on the verge of death still chose to bring them to safety, to give them a home.

Kunai recalled how this was the day after the end of the final war, the day after Percy lost everything. Percy was alone, Jason and Nico were nowhere to be found, bodies lay everywhere. Kunai felt sad remembering how Percy worked tirelessly after that, days alone to give each person a proper funeral, how he visited each person's home and broke the news to their family.

Kunai whined recalling how vicious most of those families were, how they blamed Percy, and how Percy just accepted it. 'I have to find a way to help Percy'

(Bill)

Charlie and Bill entered Hogwarts with matching smiles, excited to surprise everyone with their arrival. Hagrid was waiting for them at his tiny home, greeting them with large hugs. "It'll be good to have some help." Hagrid says with a large smile, a hint of exhaustion in his eyes.

Charlie and Bill could understand, mythical creatures were acting strange right now, it's no wonder Hagrid's tired. "Well, how can we help?" 'This is going to be a nice change'

(Hermione)

'How dare they? Who did they think they are?' Hermione was fuming mad. Those three were infuriating, they actually dared to talk back. 'Do they think they're better then us? They should bow upon seeing us, they're not heroes, we're the heroes!'

Hermione was inwardly ranting as she stormed through the Gryffindor common room and into her room. Lavender Brown looks up from whatever it is she's looking at, and spots Hermione. Parvati Patil, her former bunkmate died during the war, now it's only the two of them. "Hermione, look at this!" Lavender Brown says with a hint of worship in her eyes as she looks at a picture.

Hermione walks over with a bit of irritation to look at the picture in Lavender's hand. One look and she's in dream land. 'Woah, he's hot, definitely worthy of being my man.' The picture is of a youth standing in the rain, shirt clinging to his body, head tilted up, eyes closed, as if enjoying the rain. Clearly outlined muscles can be made out from the shirt clinging to him. Black hair is plastered to his face, lips partway open.

"He's so handsome, I think I'm in love. Hey, introduce me to him." Lavender says eying the person in the picture with love. Hermione takes a closer look, and coming out of her daze, recognizes the person. "Look, look, Dennis Creevey the fifth year got this picture and lots more. He says Percy Jackson is all over the internet right now, he's a really popular muggle, and now he's at Hogwarts! Eek he's so hot!"