Seeking Answers

Hiya! I'll be a good author and stop holding out on all of you. In this chapter you get to know the "her" who betrayed them. So enjoy! Hope you like the chapter!

(Jason)

Entering the room, Jason almost wished he was still with the three irritations. Instead, he saw Sunshine himself, who he definitely doesn't want to see. "Oh, it would seem he's not dead." The sunny man says upon spotting Jason. Jason lightly frowns, eyes moving onto Nico, silently asking for a reason behind Apollo's words.

Nico shrugs, "I tried to save you."

"By saying I was dead?" Jason asks, walking over to tower over a sitting Nico.

"Yup, your welcome." Nico responds, popping the p.

Jason almost, ALMOST, hugs Nico, to think death boy over here would try to save him from Apollo, the most terrifying being in existence when it comes to their wellbeing.

"Don't look at me like that, it's making me sick." Nico says, frowning at Jason's happy baby bird eyes.

Jason immediately frowns, tossing out any nice thoughts about Nico he had. Apollo intervenes before a war can begin. "Ok, ok, I'm just going to ask you two to sit one on each side of Percy."

"Hmph, did you think I was going to sit next to Death Breath?" Jason grumbles, sitting on the opposite side of Percy, not forgetting to put his arm around Percy's shoulder and drag him closer to himself and away from Nico.

"Okay, let's start with something easy, I've already done this with Percy and Nico, so it's your turn to do this Jason." Apollo says with another one of his blinding smiles. "I say a word, you say a word, first one that comes into your head, got it?"

"Um, no, explain it to me again." Jason says with a tone implying Apollo is stupid.

Apollo coughs, trying to contain his impulse to start a verbal war with Jason. "Dreams?"

"Percy"

"Hope?"

"Percy"

"Desires?"

"Percy."

"Blood?"

"Percy's."

"Death?"

"Not Percy's."

"..."

"We done? Great!" Jason says, smiling happily.

"No, we're not done, let's try this again, and don't say Percy."

"You said to say the word I'm thinking, and I'm thinking about Percy." Jason retorts, hugging Percy tight, ignoring Nico's attempts at pulling Percy closer to himself.

Apollo was about to argue with Jason, when a quiet voice says, "Apollo" Shivering slightly, Apollo doesn't dare say anything, not with Percy looking at him with those dark eyes.

"Right, moving on, let's talk about how you three are coping." Apollo says, sadness in his eyes as he continues to say, "Let's talk about the final war."

Percy was on his feet in an instant, trembling uncontrollably, eyes closed as he seemed to be fighting back memories. Jason and Nico both jumped up, hugging Percy and glaring at Apollo.

"You two, it needs to be discussed at some point." Apollo calmly says, trying to not let on how much these two scare him.

(Charlie)