Studying

I haven't been paying attencion during class which has been affecting my grades....a lot.

The teacher said that Celestia would tutor me since he's too lazy to and because Celeste has the highest grade in our class.

I was pretty nervous since me and Celeste had agreed to come at my place since my parents wouldn't be home.
Celestia seems like someone who has very high standards which made me worry more.

Would she think I'm a slob?
Well I am but I don't want her to know that!

What if my room sm6ell bad?
What if she thinks I'm dirty?

I quickly cleaned my room, not even Mr. Clean could compare to me. I had also sprayed some febreeze to add some nice scent.

Once 4:35pm came which was the time we agreed on I heard a knock on the door.

I had prepared everything and quickly made my way to the door.
Opening the door for Celeste she greeted me with a bright smile, it was very lovely to see.

"Hey Celeste, sorry if my apartment Is messy I didn't have time to clean" I lied as naturally as I breathed.

"Don't worry about It" she replied.

We went back to towards my room and got out our school assignments.

~Time skip bitches~

"You're doing quite well y/n, if you keep this up I might have to reward you" she said

"Oh thanks haha" I replied.

We continued on and I was surprised, Celeste is an amazing tutor. I can understand everything she's talking about since I actually pay attention to her.

We were doing well until I got stuck on one problem in particular. Celeste got up to sit next to me.

After a while she was able to help me solve it.

"Ok done"

"Let me see" she said looking down at my paper checking my answers.

"Hmm seems like you've finally got them all right"

"Really?!?!?"

"Yes, I'm quite proud of you"

I looked at Celeste and we had made eye contact.

I hadn't noticed until now but her eyes were beautiful. We began to lean closer and closer until our lips finally met up.

I gently placed my hand of her face as our lips collided with each other. She leaned into me and sat on my lap.

So there we were Celestia Ludenberg sitting on me.
She started to rub her vagina against mine.

We didn't stop making out.
I lifted her skirt and she took off my shirt.
She touched my boobs and I let out some moans.
She started to suck on my neck and eventually found my weak spot which felt rejuvenating.

She was still rubbing herself on me, as she did I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter.
She got off me and took off my pants and opened my legs which I was fine with.
Celestia started to touch my way spot.

"If you want I could take it off" I said with embarrassment.

"That would be nice"

I took off my underwear and Celestia got closer to my vagina and pushed her tongue in. It felt so nice having is swirl around.

I was a moaning mess, I couldn't handle it.
I grabbed onto her soft hair.
She kept going and I kept moaning.

I came eventually, and that's when she stopped.
My parents wouldn't be home in at least 4 hours so we decided to lay in bed together.