Sleep over

Celeste and I had recently planned a sleep over at my house...which was today. Celeste is coming tonight in around 5 minutes!

My parents weren't going to be home since they were away for a family birthday. I had already cleaned my room and prepared everything for Celeste, I also tried to make everything look more polished  than usual since Celeste is high class.

Eventually Celeste arrived and I invited her in. I has made some tea for her and made sure it was the way she liked it. Wouldn't want to get berated like Hifumi again...*Shivers*

Handing the tea to Celeste I sat next to her on the couch.

"Glad to see your not as incompetent as Hifumi" Celeste stated taking a sip of her tea.

"Thanks?"

"What movie are we watching today?" She asked

"Anything, pick whatever your want" I said handing her the remote.

Celeste picked a movie and we began watching. Once she finished her tea she had set it aside on the table.

During the duration of the movie Celetia keep on moving her legs. I felt her hands on mine and I gave all my attention to her. She stared into my eyes and I stared back.

The both of us leaned closer until our lips connected. It was a soft kissed that turned heated. We started having a make out session with Celestia being the one on top. We both eventually began undressing until we were in our underwear and Bra. Celestia had really slender legs and a nice body.

She had pulled down my underwear and started going at it. Her tongue swirled around my clit causing moans to escape my lips. She kept this up for a while until I could feel a knot in my stomach.

"Celeste I think I'm going to-" I could barely speak, the feeling was too intense.

I came in her mouth and she swallowed.

I took a few seconds before sitting up and saying
"Your turn"

"I do not wish for you to return the favor. I just want tonight to be about you"

My heart melted hearing those words from her, she wanted to give me satisfaction without wanting anything in return.

"Then next time it'll be about you only" I replied.