Car Ride

For the past 3 months we've been planning on going to a road trip.

Me, Celestia, Kirigiri, Makoto and Asahina we all going to go together. Once the day came we all placed our stuff in the trunk of the car, Makoto had rented a car so we could have our road trip.

The car had a total of 6 seats, so Makoto And Kirigiri sat at the front with Kirigiri being the driver while Asahina sat in the middle with me and Celestia in the back.

Me and Celestia were quite close which is why we chose to sit together in the back.
The drive was 5 hours long so we all got comfortable since it was gonna be a long ride.
Asahina fell asleep while Makoto and Kirigiri talked.

I was looking out the window till I felt something on my shoulder. Celestia had rested her head on my shoulder.

As hands wrapped around my body my checks blushed.
We kinda have a thing, I mean we aren't official yet but we've fooled around before.
Makoto, and Kirigiri were in their own world as were me and Celeste

Celestia nudge my shoulder, as I turned to face her, her face inched closer and closer till finally our lips meet.
It started as a soft kiss but soon turned into a heated mess.
We both knew it was risky but we made sure to be quiet.
As Celeste started to finger me I had to keep it down. I know Kirigiri is sharp and she wouldn't hesitate to drag us if she realized what was happening behind her.
Celeste was 3 fingers deep and I had let  out quiet moans.

She got closer and kissed me again. She started going faster and I eventually felt a knot in my stomach.
I came on her fingers and she licked her hand.
We quickly cleaned up as if nothing happened and joined in on the conversation the others were having.

(Lmao I'm barely in the 5th chapter and I'm already running out of ideas)