snuggling (Not a lemon)

Sup hoes decided to do one more chapter of this cringy shit. I read a comment from like 4 months ago where someone said that mostly Celestia fanfiction is sexual so this isn't a gonna be a lemon. Sorry hoes.

Also I finally understand Pre Calulus.
Woohooo bitches!🎉

Hopefully I keep that up.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

You opened your eyes to hear the sounds of your alarm ringing. Tiredly pressing the snooze button and rolling over to the other side.

When you woke up again you realized that if you didn't get up now you'd be late for school. Quickly putting on your clothes you left your house and walked to school.

Heading to first period you saw Celestia. You were in a rush so you weren't able to say hi to her.

You and Celestia had started dating over a year ago. It was wonderful, everytime you saw her you felt butterflies in your stomach, but in a good way. You loved the feeling she gave you. You'd both spend time with each other during lunch and talked whenever you could.

...

The bell rang and you went on your Merry way to 2nd period. The teacher returned the test you had taken yesterday.

The teacher handed the test facing down so you already had an idea of what grade it was.
Flipping it over you were right, it was a 40%.

You had studied for the test yet you failed.

During 3rd period in History class the assignment you turned in also got a bad grade. The subject in which you were learning was confusing and you felt frustrated at yourself.

Because of this you had mandatory tutorials during lunch so you weren't able to see Celestia. It was an awful day full of feeling like shit and useless.

Seeing Celestia was the highlight of your day and that was taken away from you from your inability to understand a subject.

What was the cherry on top was during 7th period, when the teacher got mad at you for not understanding the lecture. It was embarrassing since you got scolded in front of the class.

School ended and quickly leaving class you headed home. When you got home you took a shower and went to lay in bed.

Not realizing that Celestia had sent a text saying she would come over your house to fell asleep.

As you laid in bed, the bell to the house rang waking you up. Heading downstairs and opening the door to seeing Celestia standing in front of the door.

"What are you doing here?"

"I sent a text saying I was arriving" Cleestia said.

She explain how awful her day went and how frustrated she felt. You completely understood since you also had a bad day.

She vented to you and you attentively listened. She knew you also had a bad day and listened when you vented about your day and how hard school was today.

Both feeling frustrated and sad, you both decided to snuggle and watch a movie to forget about your troubles.

Celestia picked a movie and you laid above her resting your head on her shoulder.
It wasn't sexual but it was comforting being next to her. You felt safe and your worries had disappeared. The bad grades and the scold you receive today was instantly erased from your head. You could have stayed in this position forever.

It wasn't such a bad day after all.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

So off topic but I'm kinda curious if anyone from my school has read my fanfiction. 30,000 reads? Like some of y'all probably go to the same school as me, right? What are chances? I'm curious but I would die if I met anyone at school who read this.

(Also don't comment your school name)
Tata
9-10-2022