Celestia X Maid Reader

I've been working for Celestia for about 2 years now.

I am y/n l/n Super High School Level Maid.

(Yes I know there's already a maid but we're gonna ignore that👀)

During school I help Celestia with everyday things, I follow her around to make sure she's safe and if she needs my assistant I'm there.
I get her whatever she needs Food, Tea, snacks whatever she asks for, I shall retrieve.
I am one of the only maids who Celestia can tolerate.....Mostly because I know how to make Milk tea to her liking.

She's scary when you don't do it right....

As her maid it is my responsibility to make sure she is pleased at all times.

Today was no exception.

Since we both go to Hope's speak high we have the same classes. It's arrange that way so I can be with Celestia.

The lunch bell rang and me and Celestia went to a secluded room. This room is only for Celestia. Hifumi usually bothers Celestia during lunch so I found her a room in which she can drink her tea in peace.

As usual I stood outside the room to make sure no one would go in.

"Y/n I need your assistance"
Celestia called.

I went in and said
"How may I be of service?"

"I'm very displeased right now"

Displeased?
I always try to make sure she's pleased no matter what.

She looked very dissatisfied.
What is it that she could be displeased about?

"What can I do for you?"
I asked worryingly.

"I've been having a crave lately"

Is she tired of milk tea? Does she want to try something new? Like smoothie, Coffee, sodas?

"Crave? Is there some sort of new tea you want to try? I'll go make a new of right now"

"No that's not it" she said nonchalantly

"What is it then?" I asked

"I've been craving you" she said looking away.

"Is there a drink called you that I'm unaware of?" I asked

"I WANT YOU GOD DAMN IT"

I was shocked.
I've had feelings for Celeste for the longest time but as her maid I'd be inappropriate to act on them.

"M..me?"

Celeste stood up and locked the door.

"Is there a problem?" She asked.

"No" I said you could hear some excitement in my voice.

"Good"

She walked towards me and pushed me down onto a desk. Her soft lips pushed onto mine.

She started to explore my mouth with her tongue.

I started to undo the buttons of my maid outfit.

I took off my shirt (or idk what it's called sorry)

I now only had my bra, skirt and tights.

"May I?" She asked

I nodded

She proceeded to take off my bra.
Celestia continued kissing me while fondling my breast. I let out some moans, while trying to be quiet so no one would hear us.

My legs were already spread out so Celestia made a hole in my tights were my vagina was.

I didn't mind.
She placed 2 fingers in and it felt so good.
I was now leaning on my arms for support while my thighs were spread opened as Celeste fingered me.

I started to close them because I couldn't take it anymore. Celestia opened my legs once again and I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Wait Celestia I can't-" I moaned

"Hold it in any longer" I continued

She gave me a quick kiss and sped up.
I finally came.

She stopped and I leaned back in disbelief of what just happened.

"You may be satisfied but I'm still displeased, will you now please me?" She said innocently.