Villain Celestia X Superhero Reader

Y/n l/n the super high school level hero.

And

Celestia Ludenberg super high school level villain.

As a superhero it's my job to make sure everyone is safe and happy. On the other hand there's

Celestia Lundberg.

She's the super high school level villain.
Of course because of our talents we don't get along.

She known to cause chaos, there was even one time where she burned down a portion of the school. The fire was stopped... Thanks to me lol.

I was able to stop the fire, but some students were injured. Luckily no one died.

I'm still surprised that the school still hasn't expelled her or anything but then again it is Hope's speak high.

Today like any other day was no exception.
Celestia had captured a other student. She likes capturing students and using them for when she gambles.

She usually locks the students in an abandoned building and ties them up.

I was able to sneak inside the abandoned building. I saw that the student was tied up but Celeste was no where to be seen.

Before I could untie the student they simply got up and said

"Aww thank you I didn't think you'd be saving me. I can see why people like you. Well I need to cause chaos and mayhem somewhere else"

"KOKICHI YOU DERANGED LITTLE FUCK I won't save you next time!!!!"

"Aww that really hurts my feeling, well see ya!"

He left the room leaving me there by myself.

Damn it Kokichi. He's an annoying cute little shit I don't know why I bother trying to save him.

"He's rather odd isn't he?"

I turned my head to see Celestia sitting on the table.

"Wait! When did you get here!?!"
I asked.

"Wanna have fun?"

"Huh?"

Celeste smiled at me and took off her clothes, Oh that kind of fun.

"Well as fun as that looks, I'm and hero and you're a villain so it wouldn't work out. I'm also scared that Kokichi hasn't completely left the building"

"The walls aren't thin so if he was still here then he most likely would not hear anything"

I looked the other way to hide the redness on my cheeks. Truth is I had developed feelings for Celeste but never shown them since her actions are against my morals.

I shouldn't.

At this point Celeste only wore her light pink bra and her dark underwear.

(Realistically not many girls wear matching bras and underwear colors👀)

"Ok then let's have fun"

Celeste gave a lustful smile.
"The hero and the villain, how interesting"

Celeste gently wrapped her arms around me as we had a heated makeup session.

As we kissed I grabbed onto her soft hair with one of my hands. Her soft lips pressed on mines which felt quite nice.

Looking back to make sure I wouldn't fall I laid back onto the table where Celeste had already placed her hands under my shirt.

"May I?" She asked.

I shyly nodded.

As she fondle me I couldn't help but let out a small moan.

She got closer to my face and gave me a quick peck, Her face when she blushes is adorable.

We continued on kissing while I moaned since she was still playing with my boobs.

I was to into it that when I looked out the window I saw that it was already ate.

Celeste noticing that I had gotten distracted said
"Should we continue this tomorrow?"

"That's be quite lovely" I answered.

Maybe villains aren't so bad after all.