7 Minutes in heaven

You, Celestia, Asahina, Makoto, Kirigiri, Byakuya and Hiro were all playing 7 minutes in heaven.

It was Aoi idea and Celestia liked the idea since in a way it felt like gambling to her. Not knowing who'd you get and being alone with them for 7 minutes. While it was also very difficult to get Byakuya and Kirigiri to play but Aoi somehow did it.

The first two were Makoto and Aoi.
Aoi had spinned the bottle and it had landed on Makoto. They locked both of them in the closet for 7 minutes and Makoto came out with some hickeys.

Next Kirigiri spinned the bottle and it had landed on Makoto.  Guess he was going to have fun twice tonight. Just like last time they locked them in the closet and Makoto came out with more hickeys.

This time it was your turn to spin the bottle, and it so happens to land on Celestia who was your crush.

Avoiding eye contact as you stood up and went inside the closet. Aoi was playing music so whatever you did inside was going to be drowned by the music.

You both had messed around in the past but weren't in a relationship and that's how you both liked it. But you hadn't messed around in a long time so it was awkard.

"So you come here often?" You asked.

- Celestia was not amused

"Why must you make this so difficult?" She asked.

"Sorry, well we have 7 minutes here to ourselves what you do want to do?"

"Anything is fine with me~" She said as her face inched close to yours.

Her lips pressed softly onto yours and it was a soft kiss. She then slowly moved on to your neck kissing it gently.
You cupped her face and went in for a longer kiss.

Pulling her closer to you as you grabbed into her thigh.
You both made out with each other for what felt like forever until Celestia pulled her leg down and started taking off her underwear.

She turned the other way and pressed her hands against the wall for support as she spread her legs.

"Well?"

Understanding what she wanted to bent down on your knees. Going under her skirt you stated eating her out.
You knew what Celestia liked so you easily made her start moaning.

Her moans were soft and gentle. You kept going until her knees and legs went weak.

Deciding to switch positing Celestia laid down with her legs wide open. She pulled her skirt up so you had a clear view of everything.

Leaning down you started eating her again, with her moans getting louder and louder each second.
She pulled on your hair as you went until Celestia finally came on your face.

Your 7 minutes were up and you both left the closet as if nothing had ever happened.